Officer Names

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ewac123 wrote:

I named my air officer "Lightning!⚡"
      One of my opponents thought that I somehow hacked the game and used lightning to strike his troops.
      He accused me of using gold lol.

Teburu wrote:

Dorado be like
      Introducing: the weather update
      Every province has it's own weather state
      weather states:
      -sunny (slightly higher Weathersightrange)
      -some clouds (normal)
      -many clouds (slightly lower Weathersightrange)

-rain (lower Weathersightrange+troops need more supplies+artillery and infantry deal slightly less damage because of wet gunpowder)

-storm (low Weathersightrange+airplanes take damage while in air+UAV dies immediately)

-thunderstorm (very low Weathersightrange+every other thing from rain and storm+lightnings can randomly strike on the road with a splash radius of 5)

rain and storm can be at the same time
      The smaller the Weathersightrange the samller the sightrange, range of artillery and damage of artillery and planes except damage to population (goes up)
      Weather always goes from the higher states to the lower states, except it can go from both storm and rain to thunderstorm and many clouds and from storm to storm+rain and from rain to storm+rain, which can also go to thunderstorm and many clouds, but also to rain or storm.
      weather can also spread to adjacent provinces
      Build weather stations to predict the upcoming weather and use gold to throw your opponent off. After 1 hour of thunderstorm you can even throw lightnings at your enemy.

In this post, when I say province it also means city.
      a.k.a. jem and and eres
    • Jemandanderes wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

I named my air officer "Lightning!⚡"
      One of my opponents thought that I somehow hacked the game and used lightning to strike his troops.
      He accused me of using gold lol.

Teburu wrote:

Dorado be like
      Introducing: the weather updateEvery province has it's own weather state
      weather states:
      -sunny (slightly higher Weathersightrange)
      -some clouds (normal)
      -many clouds (slightly lower Weathersightrange)

-rain (lower Weathersightrange+troops need more supplies+artillery and infantry deal slightly less damage because of wet gunpowder)

-storm (low Weathersightrange+airplanes take damage while in air+UAV dies immediately)

-thunderstorm (very low Weathersightrange+every other thing from rain and storm+lightnings can randomly strike on the road with a splash radius of 5)

rain and storm can be at the same time
      The smaller the Weathersightrange the samller the sightrange, range of artillery and damage of artillery and planes except damage to population (goes up)
      Weather always goes from the higher states to the lower states, except it can go from both storm and rain to thunderstorm and many clouds and from storm to storm+rain and from rain to storm+rain, which can also go to thunderstorm and many clouds, but also to rain or storm.
      weather can also spread to adjacent provinces
      Build weather stations to predict the upcoming weather and use gold to throw your opponent off. After 1 hour of thunderstorm you can even throw lightnings at your enemy.

In this post, when I say province it also means city.
      i was thinking more like an gold option to smite enemy armies
      I am The Baseline for opinions