Victory Site Bonus

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bark Place wrote:

no, it means that it's added to the production, just a flat 1000 no matter what, rather then arms industries that like boost 10%, 20% of whatever the value is.
      Nope that is wrong. Sorry but you are confused. I watched my production hourly counter and it only went up by the amount produced by the territory. Example, if the site produces 600 units per day by hourly production went up by +25 units/hour. The victory site produces 600 units per day, every day, but I was supposed to get an additional 1000 bonus. So the hourly production does not seem to be related to the bonus that is rewarded. Although, again I never got by reward.
    • @Mike6133 yes sometimes that happens, that when the morale is low, just like with recruiting offices and the flat manpower bonus in occupied cities with low morale it won't be a full 1000, but i have found that it shows 1000, you could also just be consuming the fuel or rare materials. I'm in an overkill game right now and I know that it works. You don't just get 1000 as soon as you conquer, you get it per day, check the province and see how much it says it is producing, that is how much you will gain per day, but then you might be consuming some of that material in units, so you won't officially get the full boost.
      - "Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen."
    • Mike6133 wrote:

Bark Place wrote:

no, it means that it's added to the production, just a flat 1000 no matter what, rather then arms industries that like boost 10%, 20% of whatever the value is.
      Nope that is wrong. Sorry but you are confused. I watched my production hourly counter and it only went up by the amount produced by the territory. Example, if the site produces 600 units per day by hourly production went up by +25 units/hour. The victory site produces 600 units per day, every day, but I was supposed to get an additional 1000 bonus. So the hourly production does not seem to be related to the bonus that is rewarded. Although, again I never got by reward.
      The hourly rate is recalculated once per day, at the change in the day. It takes into account new territories, change in morale, new buildings that impact production rate and new units that require support. So, assuming absolutely everything else remained the same, including morale of all provinces and cities, you would see your production per hour increase at 1000/23 = 43.5/hr.

That rate is unaffected by anything you build on the site. And, I *think* it is also unaffected by morale, which is why it says flat bonus. I'm guessing on that part though.

In no case do you get deposited into your supplies 1k of whatever it is upon conquering the site. That's not how it works.

Remember though, I'm not a developer, I just play one on random bulletin boards. ;)
    • DOA70 wrote:

Mike6133 wrote:

Bark Place wrote:

The hourly rate is recalculated once per day, at the change in the day. It takes into account new territories, change in morale, new buildings that impact production rate and new units that require support. So, assuming absolutely everything else remained the same, including morale of all provinces and cities, you would see your production per hour increase at 1000/23 = 43.5/hr.
      That rate is unaffected by anything you build on the site. And, I *think* it is also unaffected by morale, which is why it says flat bonus. I'm guessing on that part though.

In no case do you get deposited into your supplies 1k of whatever it is upon conquering the site. That's not how it works.

Remember though, I'm not a developer, I just play one on random bulletin boards. ;)
      So by that logic, I should have seen an increase of 43.5 + 25 = 68.5 /hour? The 25 comes just from the daily production amount of the providence and the 43.5 comes from the flay bonus. Then after one day, I would lose the 43.5/hour (since the bonus is over)?

I knew there was no deposit upon conquering, but thought that like VP's it would get added at end of day for the first day you hold the site. But you are saying once you hold the site for 1 day, your production would increase for 24 hours to give the flat bonus, then it would drop back down since the bonus is over?
    • Mike6133 wrote:

DOA70 wrote:

Mike6133 wrote:

Bark Place wrote:

The hourly rate is recalculated once per day, at the change in the day. It takes into account new territories, change in morale, new buildings that impact production rate and new units that require support. So, assuming absolutely everything else remained the same, including morale of all provinces and cities, you would see your production per hour increase at 1000/23 = 43.5/hr.That rate is unaffected by anything you build on the site. And, I *think* it is also unaffected by morale, which is why it says flat bonus. I'm guessing on that part though.

So by that logic, I should have seen an increase of 43.5 + 25 = 68.5 /hour? The 25 comes just from the daily production amount of the providence and the 43.5 comes from the flay bonus. Then after one day, I would lose the 43.5/hour (since the bonus is over)?
      I knew there was no deposit upon conquering, but thought that like VP's it would get added at end of day for the first day you hold the site. But you are saying once you hold the site for 1 day, your production would increase for 24 hours to give the flat bonus, then it would drop back down since the bonus is over?
      No. That bonus remains so long as you hold the territory. However, I'm not sure where the 25 comes from. Is that the number you see at the top of your screen, where it shows how much of each resource you have? Because that number at the top of your screen is your overall production rate. The 1k bonus is part of the province. A normal province adds no resources beyond cash and people (the soldier helmet). A province with a resource icon adds the amount shown *per day*, not per hour. So, for example, I just took a province that has the fuel icon. It currently is adding 86 fuel to my total, or 86/23 = 3.7 per hour, which I will "see" when the game recalculates the rate at the beginning of the next game day.

Clear as mud? ;)
    • DOA70 wrote:

Mike6133 wrote:

DOA70 wrote:

Mike6133 wrote:

Bark Place wrote:

The hourly rate is recalculated once per day, at the change in the day. It takes into account new territories, change in morale, new buildings that impact production rate and new units that require support. So, assuming absolutely everything else remained the same, including morale of all provinces and cities, you would see your production per hour increase at 1000/23 = 43.5/hr.That rate is unaffected by anything you build on the site. And, I *think* it is also unaffected by morale, which is why it says flat bonus. I'm guessing on that part though.

So by that logic, I should have seen an increase of 43.5 + 25 = 68.5 /hour? The 25 comes just from the daily production amount of the providence and the 43.5 comes from the flay bonus. Then after one day, I would lose the 43.5/hour (since the bonus is over)?I knew there was no deposit upon conquering, but thought that like VP's it would get added at end of day for the first day you hold the site. But you are saying once you hold the site for 1 day, your production would increase for 24 hours to give the flat bonus, then it would drop back down since the bonus is over?
      No. That bonus remains so long as you hold the territory. However, I'm not sure where the 25 comes from. Is that the number you see at the top of your screen, where it shows how much of each resource you have? Because that number at the top of your screen is your overall production rate. The 1k bonus is part of the province. A normal province adds no resources beyond cash and people (the soldier helmet). A province with a resource icon adds the amount shown *per day*, not per hour. So, for example, I just took a province that has the fuel icon. It currently is adding 86 fuel to my total, or 86/23 = 3.7 per hour, which I will "see" when the game recalculates the rate at the beginning of the next game day.

Clear as mud? ;)
      The 25 comes from the daily production value. Have you played the maps with victory sites? For example the victory site located in First Nations is a Seed Vault. It gives you a value of production per day for supplies. But it also gives a flat resource bonus of 1000 rare materials.

In my situation there I was playing a Blood and Oil map. The 25/hour comes from the production per day of rare materials. Just like supplies listed above, that is the resource being produced by the providence. It is roughly 600 per day. However, when the providence is conquered I should get an additional 1000 rare materials. Does that make sense? That is why should have seen an increase of 43.5 + 25 = 68.5 /hour for on day and then a drop back down losing the 43.5/hour.

The flat resource bonus is not the same as production per day. In some victory sites it is not even the same resource. Let me know what you think.