how do I counter MRLz?H

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• yzjqx wrote:

If they dont have mobile aa, railguns, or asf + awacs u can use helis. Artillery will always beat ur ground units since they can hit it and run away. There are also other ways i think the cheapest vs someone with mrls + railguns is either ur own mrls or specops.
      Hmmm maybe the Elite version of helis could be treated as an MRL hunter?

Along side SAS sounds like a good idea
    • As other have pointed, Attack Helicopters, Elite Choppers, and Special forces, are very good counters to all kind of overfocused artillery stacks.

Elite chopper would always have my preference of course, due to their specific set of features that make them able to go through most "passive" anti-chopper defenses, and let's be honest, very few players are really good using ASF as a anti-stealth counter, due to lack of activity.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Wade97Wade wrote:

yzjqx wrote:

If they dont have mobile aa, railguns, or asf + awacs u can use helis. Artillery will always beat ur ground units since they can hit it and run away. There are also other ways i think the cheapest vs someone with mrls + railguns is either ur own mrls or specops.
      Hmmm maybe the Elite version of helis could be treated as an MRL hunter?
      Along side SAS sounds like a good idea
      Definitely! Although not everyone will have access to them. lv 3 elite helis are a pain to deal with lol

There is also another "counter" to mrls + sams + asf but I have yet to combat test it to see how effective it is actually :)
    • ahuman wrote:

Wade97Wade wrote:

pleaze help meh how do i counter MRLz? I keep rushing them with tankz and jetz and nothing is working. does anybody know how i cen effectively counter MRLz without tryen to outnumber them with MRLz of meh own?

Loves it.
      Strike fighters and attack helicopters - MRLs have no defence damage against them. Or conventional cruise missiles.
      Whenever you face MRLS you can basically assume it has loads of aa guarding it since everyone does arty + aa
    • yzjqx wrote:

ahuman wrote:

Wade97Wade wrote:

pleaze help meh how do i counter MRLz? I keep rushing them with tankz and jetz and nothing is working. does anybody know how i cen effectively counter MRLz without tryen to outnumber them with MRLz of meh own?

Loves it.
      Strike fighters and attack helicopters - MRLs have no defence damage against them. Or conventional cruise missiles.
      Whenever you face MRLS you can basically assume it has loads of aa guarding it since everyone does arty + aa
      Different types of AA can counter different units.
    • ahuman wrote:

yzjqx wrote:

ahuman wrote:

Wade97Wade wrote:

Loves it.
      Different types of AA can counter different units.
      Meh just shove some railguns in and call it a day if ur lazy lmao