How do I win game?

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • How do I win game?

      I see this game is very difficult win if solo alone. I think this game, the easier player to win who is the gold player or the player just stay at home (especially 4x). I think This game win depends on the region. I try play 2 game in 2 other server, when I am Philippinnes, I has 15 unit. But when I am Russia, I has 25 units.
    • So the amount of starting units depends on your city count, like russia has 10 and phillipines has i think 6. You win the game by getting a certain number of victory points depending on if you're going solo, or coalition, and the game mode. It will show you in the progress bar, like it will show X/Y.
      - "Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen."
    • heongost wrote:

      I see this game is very difficult win if solo alone. I think this game, the easier player to win who is the gold player or the player just stay at home (especially 4x). I think This game win depends on the region. I try play 2 game in 2 other server, when I am Philippinnes, I has 15 unit. But when I am Russia, I has 25 units.
      You have join 61 games and win 2 games (coalition win) so I think there are something missing in you game strategy. Don't want to offend you but I take look at your statistic. You have lost 237 armor unit but only lost 31 support, 45 fighters and 22 naval. So I guess you do use armor and infantry without much other support like anti air or artillery or fighter support( ASF ). Naval use is also very less for you. Armor are good for assault but without AA support they are just food for enemy air unit.

      But again I am just guessing all of this from your statistic. If you say us about your game a bit more ( specially your unit compo) we might can help you a bit better.
      Have fun, nothing personal.
    • There is quite some game mechanic and tactics to use unit at their full potential.
      The more you know and master, the more easier to completing both regular player and gold spender.

      About using gold. Mostly people just spend it here and there on small things like 30min production boots, one time resource something like that. But if you come across the "I'M GOD" type of player who have full lv5 base at day 1 just leave the game lol. Yes it is they design to profit from people like this so don't bother stay in that match and think it that he just paid for your service.

      x4 is recommended when you have ALOT of free time. Consider join x1 if you don't have it.

      Region is another thing to consider.
      Everyone have their schedule. They can exploit your and you can exploit them. If you want some fair schedule consider join specific language match. If there are none for your language you and to deal with it.

      Large country sure come with better start but don't forget the game map isn't true projection of the earth. So these country are *ridiculous* large. Surrounded country can easily pick off your city.
      no meta, I do what meta don't do and YEET them with ridiculous tactic. - IT YEET OR BE YEETED
    • heongost wrote:

      I see this game is very difficult win if solo alone. I think this game, the easier player to win who is the gold player or the player just stay at home (especially 4x). I think This game win depends on the region. I try play 2 game in 2 other server, when I am Philippinnes, I has 15 unit. But when I am Russia, I has 25 units.
      Easiest way to win is play flashpoint europe map,It only has few inexperienced players. When you have time then try 4x ww3 map and make sure you have good allies,you will win.
    • Playing nations like Philippines will leave you surrounded by many potential enemies. Worst of all 100% of your homeland is within range of enemy ships. This makes your coast difficult to defend and you will often find yourself logging in to find every city bar the one or two defended with ships have been bombed.

      I suggest you try playing as a nation that is either landlocked (Belarus, Bolivia) or nearly landlocked nations (Argentina, Canada).
      There are a lot of different options - Try to find a few nations that suit you.
    • "Easy" nations are the ones on the "corners" of the map so to speak - Argentina, Canada, South Africa, some also like Scandinavian nations for it. And then there are the "island" fans - UK, New Zealand, Australia predominately.

      This said, often these are NOT the winners of the match, those tend to be more active central nations with very aggressive playstyle. But to everyone his own... you don't need to be first. Just join a coalition of strong players and enjoy belonging to the winning side and do your part.
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Wade97Wade wrote:

      Playing nations like Philippines will leave you surrounded by many potential enemies. Worst of all 100% of your homeland is within range of enemy ships. This makes your coast difficult to defend and you will often find yourself logging in to find every city bar the one or two defended with ships have been bombed.

      I suggest you try playing as a nation that is either landlocked (Belarus, Bolivia) or nearly landlocked nations (Argentina, Canada).
      There are a lot of different options - Try to find a few nations that suit you.
      Strongly Disagree.
      Playing an island is the easiest and least time consuming.
      All you need to do is build naval base level 2+ in many cities and no one will attack you till the end of game in most cases.
      You can easily play alone til the end of game on the basis of your navy ( artillery or naval patrol aircraft will be bonus)
      then in the later days of game you can easily join a big coaliton and win.
    • GoldenGuy wrote:

      Playing an island is the easiest and least time consuming.
      Well, for some people. I do like playing as island nations because it makes sim city is easier.

      GoldenGuy wrote:

      and no one will attack you till the end of game in most cases.
      In most cases being the key word. Tbh I'm always attacked at least once by neighouring countries.

      Germanico wrote:

      "Easy" nations are the ones on the "corners" of the map so to speak - Argentina, Canada, South Africa, some also like Scandinavian nations for it. And then there are the "island" fans - UK, New Zealand, Australia predominately.

      This said, often these are NOT the winners of the match, those tend to be more active central nations with very aggressive playstyle. But to everyone his own... you don't need to be first. Just join a coalition of strong players and enjoy belonging to the winning side and do your part.
      That's why I always play Australia and New Zealand XD

      Also yes, I find that European and African players win almost half of the games I join, while the island nations that join them generally don't end up winning.