Single Player?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Single Player?

I did do a search of the forum and only one thread came up, however, the question "can you play this game in single player' only was brought up once and the answers weren't very clear. So, I will ask again with specifics.

I have been looking for a game like this for years, where world domination can be achieved and it taking a long time to do so in real time. So, I am hoping to find some answers here so that I can dig deep into this game. :)

I would like to know if this game can be played in a single player mode somehow. I plan on buy a 365 Security Council plan because I read that there were more options available in regards to editing and options.

My questions;
      *Can the game be played in single player mode somehow? (I read that one can create a game with only 2 players and the rest will be AI, but it didn't explain what happens with that other player that will be inactive due to my game being password protected to allow for single player mode.)
      **IF SO, does the AI (computer) make their own choices declaring war on other AI countries, etc.?
      **Can the AI be tweaked to be a bit more aggressive, etc.?
      **Is it possible to speed up 'Days'?

I'm sure I'll have more questions, but I will search the forum for them before I ask. Thank you in advance for replying.
    • Thanks for replying.

Okay, the days not being sped up is fine with me. I was just wondering if we could double the time so that 12hrs in real time is 24hrs in the game. This game then could literally take a year/years to dominate so long as you don't get defeated yourself, lol.

As far as the AI, as long as the AI makes good decisions during war and/or attack each other, Im fine with not having tweaks at the moment.

I'll support the game (real money) and Devs, so long as updates and fixes are done which it appears that the Devs here really do listen to the players. :)
    • Vulcan4 wrote:

Okay, the days not being sped up is fine with me. I was just wondering if we could double the time so that 12hrs in real time is 24hrs in the game. This game then could literally take a year/years to dominate so long as you don't get defeated yourself, lol.

I'll support the game (real money) and Devs, so long as updates and fixes are done which it appears that the Devs here really do listen to the players. :)
      yeah its actually not to bad I have been at one game for 56 days and I just passed halfway, tho it was one of my first games so I had a bit of a learning curve :)

yeah I started to be SC cuz they just keep the updates coming and accurate to what the players want.
      As always just my 2 cents

Use Helicopters, Special forces or Stealth. Use your head to play - not the missile button. - Germanico

These terrorists aren't trying to kill us because we offended them. They attack us because they want to impose their view of the world on as many people as they can, and America is standing in their way. - Marco Rubio