Looking to join/create a serious RP game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking to join/create a serious RP game

Hello fellow RPers.

As the title suggests, I am looking to either join or create an RP game of my own. And, as the title suggests,this is to be a serious game, following set rules of in-game behaviour and certain basic standards of in game posting or articles and communications. Beyond that, the level of control via rules can be decided between us if the idea is to start a new game. Alternatively, if there is a good game which more or less fits this description, I will be happy to join and participate to the best of my abilities.

I am new to CoN, and I do figure learning all the changes will take some time especially since I have not spent much time in CoW either, but I assure you that keeping up will not be a difficult task.

As for introducing myself, barring a couple of unlikely names that may have floated through these forums, I am the most senior RPer you will find in the extended S1914 community. So rest assured there will be no trolling or general misdemeanor from my end. There will be only good quality RPing, even though I am pressed for time.

Don.

P.S. - is the RPU still around?
      -HONOR- -LOYALTY- -TRUST-
      --THE OLD GUARD--