Testing result on how aircraft getting spot beyond its location.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Testing result on how aircraft getting spot beyond its location.

Test subject: brazil.
      Note: he doesn't want to share screenshot so I only have mine.

Test 1, patrol circle touch brazil province a little.
      4d.png result: aircraft not getting spot by brazil.

Test 2, patrol very near brazil province but doesn't stay in it.
      3d.png result: aircraft not getting spot by brazil.

Test 3, patrol circle overlap with brazil inf view range.
      note: the aircraft isn't on brazil province for sure cuz i didn't have ROW with him.
      1d.png result: aircraft getting spot by brazil while my aircraft don't spot his inf.

Test 4, fly by where distance between inf and asf is lower than asf patrol range but larger than inf view range
      2d.png result: aircraft not getting spot by brazil.

Conclusion:
      Aircraft only be detect by province when directly on the province. Patroling near province doesn't make it get spotted
      Aircraft will be spot by unit when the aircraft view-range is within unit view range.
      This post was made by Leader of the Church of ROAD
    • If a air unit has the edge of his patrol within view sight of a unit, it get sighted.

Same applies for radar.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • LightingStars wrote:

I remember this one instance where I went to war with a person but didn't see the aircraft patrolling slightly over one of my provinces before it was too late. Dunno how I didn't see it.
      Thanks and half sorry, you discovering new surprised invasions bombing tactic.

Heavy bomber 5x can destroyed enemy air bases down, before started war, bombers are scouting over nation, them started war, when bombers are very close passing to Capital off scouting mode on. This it's dirty tricks ever.

My english no my bestes ways, to writing it.
      Guns are always loaded.