Do you think Eastern doctrine is too weak comparing with the other two?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It's exactly the kind of thing you can't really put on the "doable" list of tactics in competition, sadly. But i love the idea :D
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • the matter for me in this kind of case is not to be unpredictable but the mere feasibility.

Don't forget we tend to reason, as the common ground for everything, through the idea that "being 24/24 7/7" is a standard. It's just not considered that the opponent is anything except "in front of his computer, fully loaded on energy, and will piss in a bottle in order to not leave his screen for the next 24 hours."

Would kurtovenstein's ships be able to ram kurtovenstein's ships, in other words.

I'm genuinely curious of the "how-to", here, because of course, if we are speaking cruisers vs frigates, it's obvious the speed delta allows to pursue, but in case of equal speed ?

Do you detach a 1-2 ships that you put on forced march to force the enemy to flee his whole fleet in forced march or to stand immobilised while your wolfpacks are in ambush, waiting to concentrate fire ?

Or do you force him to consider that accepting ramming is "the less costly defeat" to accept through hammer & anvil ?

The only operational attempt at ramming i saw was in our challenge. We invested in a few cruisers for the day 8, and they did a destroyer-focused navy. They knew immediately they wouldn't be able to win the hit&run even with larger numbers, so what they did was to follow the tail of our navy throughout the whole peace period, in order to remain 24/24 "on the same spot". We had a hard time losing them, but sadly, it's in the last minutes of the truce that our navy got 10 minutes of distance, and it was enough to seal the end of their navy.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.