abandoned nations

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Look personally i dont care where the players come from whats annoying is the number of new mobile players that simply drop out, ok so here i am in my 4th game like this, day 1-3 64 players, day 4 and 21 players.. games done day 4 dont even think ill bother continuing, this is down to a huge influx of new mobile players from the app, and its totally buggered this game.. im done! disgusted 3 days wasted.

The post was edited 1 time, last by colinlevinge ().

• Rozne Eltobliv wrote:

Until what day can an abandoned nation be taken by another player ? And how will the game start for the new player ? Will the troops and buildings constructed by the previous player remain the same or will the game start with nothing built in cities ?
      Day 6 is the last day you can pick countries in game after day 6 you can't join in anymore
    • colinlevinge wrote:

On a positive note, it's a great game, I have a suggestion.... make games for sec council members only..1 that will increase membership, 2 it'll stop for the most part brand new users from joining those games, rather they join the mainstream and perhaps get a membership later.. that's an acceptable barrier i think, wy think folks?
      about the make games for council members they won't do that it was here and it got misused (making pub games+ a lot of games with only 10 players in each map
    • My complaint with mobile players is the UserXXXXXXX names, it takes the personality out of the game.
      (it also makes it more difficult to differentiate players) Yes, and I know "all the good names have been used up" - Solution clear those inactive for over a year as free to use again.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • MartijnTNL wrote:

Rozne Eltobliv wrote:

Until what day can an abandoned nation be taken by another player ? And how will the game start for the new player ? Will the troops and buildings constructed by the previous player remain the same or will the game start with nothing built in cities ?
      Day 6 is the last day you can pick countries in game after day 6 you can't join in anymore
      This is what makes the game sort of dull. I am currently playing WW3 map, and there's only 27 players. 4 of those players are part of my coalition. When the game first started, there were alot of userxxxx players. Does any mobile player knows that they can play on PC using their mobile account? By the way, Mobile experience is very limited compared to browser game.
    • yankees992012 wrote:

MartijnTNL wrote:

Rozne Eltobliv wrote:

This is what makes the game sort of dull. I am currently playing WW3 map, and there's only 27 players. 4 of those players are part of my coalition. When the game first started, there were alot of userxxxx players. Does any mobile player knows that they can play on PC using their mobile account? By the way, Mobile experience is very limited compared to browser game.
      not everyone has a pc
    • yankees992012 wrote:

MartijnTNL wrote:

Rozne Eltobliv wrote:

not really people join maps and just get inactive due not being able to log on every 24 hours due IRL

and those user players are all Mobile players (got confirmed by 1 Dorado guy)
      and they don't know there is a Web version so let em go lol :D
    • I joined an at-day-4 flashpoint game as an abandoned Ukraine just to check what happens . I got three researches already done : Basic infantry , CRV and National guard but nothing built except one army base in only one city - Odessa . And yeah , there was a 5 unit stack near Crimean border which was probably to be used in tutorial but the new user might have left before completing the tutorial .