​CHEATING or bugs?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ​CHEATING or bugs?

CHEATING or bugs? saorry for the long text, I copy here 2 days of ´strange´ things happen

In the game 3.407.217 have players cleary useing cheats or bugs are makeing they game easier. I was invaded by Australia with 2 navy - prnt.sc/ulg3as - no troops inside, just 5 corvets in each one. In the moment after they desapered and as magic powered troops was invading. ok... after the attack, whem he imagine I wasn´t seen ... the stars gone. the troops was simple again....
      now in London, under attack of two submarines, the city was taken by Insurgents WITH TROOOPS, 19 units, on it....
      What is happening? Can you care about it? Specially players tuebs2, Michaelious, ironmen2717 - but all the coalition is plaing like that. thx

Again in game 3.407.217 I was invaded by Australia in one single troop capting my cityes and when cornered just appear from nowhere a massive troop with a comander and an helicopter in the ground; in my cities, with no airport - prnt.sc/um3ohe - all the members of this coalition play this way. Of course I´m looseing this game...

someone can explain me how a single unit crossing lands to take cities like that: prnt.sc/um353n?
      and when I stay close to fight JUST APPEAR a comander and units like that???? prnt.sc/um3ji3
      My troops don´t fight, just desappeared, even if I have much more units and stronger.

If I loose becouse I don´t have enouth troops or strong enouth, ok. I´ m new in the game, learning, ok.
      But this is absolutely strange.
    • The game have p2w aspect. (gold)
      it can summon thing up, resource, HP, instead build/product/research
      mostly people just small use it here and there like 10minute boost or onetime resource.
      sometime (quite rare consider there is a lot of match create in a day) you will meet the type of player that
      dump all his money into one match. example like what you see or sometime you can see full upgrade
      homeland's cities in day 1 something like that. Just leave the match.
      This post was made by Leader of the Church of ROAD
    • MrBookShelf wrote:

The game have p2w aspect. (gold)
      mostly people just small use it here and there like 10minute boost or onetime resource.
      sometime (quite rare consider there is a lot of match create in a day) you will meet the type of player that
      dump all his money into one match. example like what you see or sometime you can see full upgrade
      lol i played with one of those guys one day he said to me that he spend like 200euro on this particular mach which seemd to be true cause he had a carrier from day 2 i still managed to sink it XD
    • blyatman wrote:

MrBookShelf wrote:

The game have p2w aspect. (gold)
      lol i played with one of those guys one day he said to me that he spend like 200euro on this particular mach which seemd to be true cause he had a carrier from day 2 i still managed to sink it XD
      lol :D
    • That commander is a specials forces commander, meaning he has stealth capabilities.

Thats why you can't see him and his stack, because the units will be special forces, stealth infantry.
      These units lack the ability to capture tile, hence why hes using but a single national guard.

You need drones, recon or counter SAS to spot these stacks if you want to avoid engagment, likewise, you can just attack with helicopters while they are in combat but if large numbers they are very deadly.

Try not to call out cheater or golder, just because your new to the game and you get defeated.
      When there are two enemy carriers in your ports from across the otherside of the world, usally a bad sign.

Try to concentrate on making sure he first, has no airfields, and second that his national guards are killed quickly, then keep your units away from the area. SAS are strong, but behind enemy lines without a nearby airfield and no enemy units to kill. They are usless, its always a good idea to sell your cities airfields and other buildings before they are captured if you cant defend them.

The post was edited 2 times, last by crazystoner ().

• VicBelle wrote:

after the attack, whem he imagine I wasn´t seen ... the stars gone. the troops was simple again....
      now in London, under attack of two submarines, the city was taken by Insurgents WITH TROOOPS, 19 units, on it....
      What is happening? Can you care about it? Specially players tuebs2, Michaelious, ironmen2717 - but all the coalition is plaing like that. thx
      Am I the only one who has problems understanding what happened?
      a.k.a. jem and and eres
    • Jemandanderes wrote:

VicBelle wrote:

after the attack, whem he imagine I wasn´t seen ... the stars gone. the troops was simple again....
      Sheesh, it's totally obvious, ... he went to the fridge to get mustard and when he got there, he found out he was out of mustard so he had to use grape jelly on his hot dog and ice cream donut sandwich.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Jemandanderes wrote:

VicBelle wrote:

Basically, he found the troops that had landed on his city were gone, the next day insurgents popped up
      Need me to use my Singlish experience to decode the entire message?
      Currently on (potentially permanent) hiatus

Instead of choosing wings to fly, we chose hands to hold with each other.

Yet the sky still fascinates us, is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?
    • 737373elj wrote:

Jemandanderes wrote:

VicBelle wrote:

Basically, he found the troops that had landed on his city were gone, the next day insurgents popped upNeed me to use my Singlish experience to decode the entire message?
      yes pls
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • VicBelle wrote:

CHEATING or bugs? saorry for the long text, I copy here 2 days of ´strange´ things happen

In the game 3.407.217 have players cleary useing cheats or bugs are makeing they game easier. I was invaded by Australia with 2 navy - prnt.sc/ulg3as - no troops inside, just 5 corvets in each one. In the moment after they desapered and as magic powered troops was invading. ok... after the attack, whem he imagine I wasn´t seen ... the stars gone. the troops was simple again....

Again in game 3.407.217 I was invaded by Australia in one single troop capting my cityes and when cornered just appear from nowhere a massive troop with a comander and an helicopter in the ground; in my cities, with no airport - prnt.sc/um3ohe - all the members of this coalition play this way. Of course I´m looseing this game...

someone can explain me how a single unit crossing lands to take cities like that: prnt.sc/um353n?
      and when I stay close to fight JUST APPEAR a comander and units like that???? prnt.sc/um3ji3
      My troops don´t fight, just desappeared, even if I have much more units and stronger.

If I loose becouse I don´t have enouth troops or strong enouth, ok. I´ m new in the game, learning, ok.
      But this is absolutely strange.
      Basically:
      In a game, some players seem to be using cheating or exploits, as this player found two aircraft carriers on a river (which they can access), which promptly left. Then, troops entered the city and then left immediately after conquering it, and the insurgents spawned at daybreak (also there seems to have been 19 insurgents, not sure if this is genuine). Calls for some players to be looked at...
      Next game, he is invaded by a single infantry, and when he attacks it he suddenly realises he is fighting an entire stack of Special Forces with Officer in tow.

Basically, everything can be explained and isn't a bug.
      Currently on (potentially permanent) hiatus

Instead of choosing wings to fly, we chose hands to hold with each other.

Yet the sky still fascinates us, is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?