Problem with MODs

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Problem with MODs

For about 10 months I have been banned from game chat and discord.
    The ban is 'for not following the moderator's instructions'.
    Let's start with this - by what right can the moderator give me any commands? The most ridiculous reason - Luoniev should be ashamed ...
    I have appealed against this decision many times. I tried to contact support, I tried to contact community managers.
    Support made me laugh as I mentioned consumer rights. Community manager Yak blocked me on priv. The team completely wrote me off.

Question: How much longer will I be banned for 'not following commands'? (Wahhahah sorry but the reason is really funny).
    Have I already completed the penalty, and if not, how much longer?
    Is the only way to get rid of the ban is to admit that Luoniev is right - although with the naked eye you can see that he is not?
    Why does the team ignore players with a premium account? This is the first time I meet such rude behavior of moderators.
    All you can do is block me in any way - where are the people who deal with the game community? Because so far no one has listened to me?
    Please kindly reply.

Immortan Joe
  • Look dude, you should just give those poor people more water and stop having those war boys spray silver spray paint in their mouths.
    *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
    The KING of CoN News!!!
    The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
  • I was insulted by Luoniev, I was called 'racist' - and instead of apologizing I was banned.
    Now I'm supposed to apologize?
    In my eyes it looks a bit childish - I ban because I can, because I have such a right.
    I did nothing wrong and if so, please give me a screen shoot.
    It's really embarrassing how customers of this game are treated.
  • I can't even help you because the process when one is unhappy with a ban made by a TL is to contact a CM, and you managed to get yourself blocked from said CM.

Amazing in some way, and i didn't knew it was possible for Yak to get annoyed at this kind of level :D .

This said, considering that after 10 monthes of ban, you still think Mods (or, in the case, Team Leaders) can't give you commands in the game chat or the discord, i think it's safe for me to assume you need another 10 monthes.
    Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
  • ImmortanJoePL wrote:

I was insulted by Luoniev, I was called 'racist' - and instead of apologizing I was banned.
    Now I'm supposed to apologize?
    In my eyes it looks a bit childish - I ban because I can, because I have such a right.
    I did nothing wrong and if so, please give me a screen shoot.
    It's really embarrassing how customers of this game are treated.
    You were called racist. What did you type that caused you to be labelled as such? Something racist or insensitive. Is it that hard to understand? Case closed.