How long does it take for action to be taken against a cheater?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How long does it take for action to be taken against a cheater?

I have a player in game 1922422 who has been reported several times for cheating. Nothing has been done about it thus far. Yesterday the player sends me his admission of cheating, see below:
      ---
      Forwarding you this letter of cristianUstinov from the 5/2/2017 Original message: ---- Only control turkey south africa and poland .. the rest are already independent and vietnam is a friend my computer does not give so much I can open my country
      ---

Now i have used a tons of gold.... and this dude is cheating blatantly and openly without a worry. Now not only that I got 1 player using 4 accounts in one game... he got his friend to join the game and well..... guess what his friend like multi accounts as well. So I am having to deal with 2 players controlling around 8 accounts in one game.

I've lost track of the amount of report sent out. No action thus far.... THE PLAYER HAS EVEN ADMITTED HE IS MULTI ACCOUNTING. nothing has happened.

Is it pointless to report? should i stop buying gold and fight fire with fire instead?

Please sort this out it getting to the point of giving up since by my experience so far. Cheats get away with it.

Player name of main cheater: cristianUstinov
      Alliance: Bundeswehr
      Actions take for cheating thus far: None (will update if any)