Airmobile Infantry stories

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Airmobile Infantry stories

I is Norway in Flashpoint, try using airbone mobile to invade Sweden's territory. When I use air assault to invade territory is ok but when it move from this place to other place is too long. I think it is very interesting if you create more than 30 airbone move to other place. Of course you would press the split button to split army =)))))))))
    • heongost wrote:

I is Norway in Flashpoint, try using airbone mobile to invade Sweden's territory. When I use air assault to invade territory is ok but when it move from this place to other place is too long. I think it is very interesting if you create more than 30 airbone move to other place. Of course you would press the split button to split army =)))))))))
      If you are talking about them moving AFTER paradropping, DUDE! they have an incredibly low movement rate. They are meant to hop from one spot to another, not WALK there.

If you are talking about flying from airport/airfield to airport/airfield, if you make the mistake of having them all go at once, you can still split them mid flight and regain their top transport speed, just keep them in groups of 5 or less.

If you are talking about making the mistake of paradropping them all together, sorry, you are "up a creek without a paddle" and there is nothing you can do about it until they complete their paradrop.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

heongost wrote:

If you are talking about them moving AFTER paradropping, DUDE! they have an incredibly low movement rate. They are meant to hop from one spot to another, not WALK there.
      If you are talking about flying from airport/airfield to airport/airfield, if you make the mistake of having them all go at once, you can still split them mid flight and regain their top transport speed, just keep them in groups of 5 or less.

If you are talking about making the mistake of paradropping them all together, sorry, you are "up a creek without a paddle" and there is nothing you can do about it until they complete their paradrop.
      I think it can use to avoid enemy's unit by air assault but it's very danger if enemy has plane. I think if we use it to invade enemy's capital is very beautifull. I am thinking of the scene Main Battle Tank come first (attached anti-air), Then airmobile infantry will follow the tank (of course move which don't air assault). I think a few tank and anti-tank, add about than 10 airmobile infantry move. It will be like the army marching in the real world because it moves extremely slowly.
    • heongost wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

heongost wrote:

If you are talking about them moving AFTER paradropping, DUDE! they have an incredibly low movement rate. They are meant to hop from one spot to another, not WALK there.If you are talking about flying from airport/airfield to airport/airfield, if you make the mistake of having them all go at once, you can still split them mid flight and regain their top transport speed, just keep them in groups of 5 or less.

I think it can use to avoid enemy's unit by air assault but it's very danger if enemy has plane. I think if we use it to invade enemy's capital is very beautifull. I am thinking of the scene Main Battle Tank come first (attached anti-air), Then airmobile infantry will follow the tank (of course move which don't air assault). I think a few tank and anti-tank, add about than 10 airmobile infantry move. It will be like the army marching in the real world because it moves extremely slowly.
      When you come back next week and they are "realistically" STILL marching to the next province, it's doubtful you will repeat such realism.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD