Minimum Level Requirement is needed for a competitive match

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Minimum Level Requirement is needed for a competitive match

Hello, i would like to draw attention of admins about an important issue. In most of the games, a huge number of players enter the game whose levels are below level 10. they enter the game & most of them are left. this makes the game less competitive & less interesting. i have been playing this game for 6 months. but im facing this problem recently. every map is full with level 1 players who doesnt even understand the game properly or has profile name like "user1212......" which indicates they are just newbie or accidentally enter the game. i cant even find a proper player for my coalition who understand the game.

so my suggestion would be please input a minimum level requirement for playing 4x event maps.

Let the newbies handle the Flashpoint & 1X world war 3 maps &

let the experience player enter the 4x world war 3, 4X Overkill & 4X blood & oil maps so that the battle can be competitive & interesting.

thank you. this is just a suggestion. in my opinion. entering in 4x world war 3, 4x overkill & 4x blood & oild should be at least level 25
    • Tameem Hasan wrote:

Hello, i would like to draw attention of admins about an important issue. In most of the games, a huge number of players enter the game whose levels are below level 10. they enter the game & most of them are left. this makes the game less competitive & less interesting. i have been playing this game for 6 months. but im facing this problem recently. every map is full with level 1 players who doesnt even understand the game properly or has profile name like "user1212......" which indicates they are just newbie or accidentally enter the game. i cant even find a proper player for my coalition who understand the game.

so my suggestion would be please input a minimum level requirement for playing 4x event maps.

let the experience player enter the 4x world war 3, 4X Overkill & 4X blood & oil maps so that the battle can be competitive & interesting.

thank you. this is just a suggestion. in my opinion. entering in 4x world war 3, 4x overkill & 4x blood & oild should be at least level 25
      I couldn't BOO this anymore if I tried.
      Let the newbies fill up all the 4X maps, and leave the 1X to serious players.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

Tameem Hasan wrote:

I couldn't BOO this anymore if I tried.Let the newbies fill up all the 4X maps, and leave the 1X to serious players.
      1X game is boring. the newbies should try it first then go to the 4x games
    • Tameem Hasan wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

I couldn't BOO this anymore if I tried.Let the newbies fill up all the 4X maps, and leave the 1X to serious players.
      1X game is boring. the newbies should try it first then go to the 4x games
      BOOOOO!!! No, 1X games are tactical and too slow moving for the uninitiated, and why so many quit. Let them play on ALL the 4X games for people with a complete lack of impulse control. Maybe they'll immediately quit less.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • I like the idea but having been one of those newbies a couple of months ago I would've found it highly annoying to be confined to "training maps" the best way to learn is to compete against players that understand the game...

On another note I've also come across level 50 players that are utter noobs so do they need a special place to go too?

Bm