I think this game should add some new functionality.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• First off if you could split provinces then you would gain victory points. So just day 1 keep splitting provinces and eventually you get to 1850 vps and you win. And if you merge them you lose victory points. So both those should be gone. I don't think rename provinces would be a good idea, but maybe rename cities, like I've seen Greece take Istanbul and say in the news they rename it Constantinople and that would be interesting to actually change it. But then you end up with vulgar names for cities, and or countries if you include that. So all in all there is no way they would ever add this.
      - "Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen."
    • Yeah I would like rename city option too. But remember coalition names. I saw some coalition names like "Drew Durnil Gay", " Pewds Forever" and "Hahaha". One player even wrote " I am not a Democracy " (A whole sentence as a name) . I also remember a coalition called "We have free bananas" (Don't remember who put that name)

So it's obvious we will see city names like "The Big Town" or "Donald Trump City" if the feature is included
    • There was that nice strategy game one of the best in that period called Knights of Honor.
      And one realy nice feature was that if you capture the city that has historical ties to your country like Istanbul and Greece, than the city change the name to "Constantinople". Or if you play as Serbia the city change the name to "Carigrad" (old Serbian name for the city). It was automatic feature. Not your choice. Here we can have the same.

Btw I would like to see better Flashpoint map with more cities and countries in it. And with lvl requirements to join.
      Right now there are a lot of cities in east, central and south Europe part where are small countries located but very few cities in the west. In France, Spain and Germany in the north. Not to mention US and Russia.
      Why not to split those big countries in 2 or 3 parts and create more cities there?
      You can have more countries and players in the map and you can call it Flashpoint+ or whatever you want. Players would have natural goal to first restore the country conquering the neighbors. And it should change automatically. For example when you conquer all the teritories of todays US your country is now called US. Or Russia...

I know we have ww3 map but I prefer quicker and more crowded maps. That's why I like Flashpoint and to play in Balkan or central Europe region. This is also more challenging if there are no AI around you.
    • Rozne Eltobliv wrote:

Yeah I would like rename city option too. But remember coalition names. I saw some coalition names like "Drew Durnil Gay", " Pewds Forever" and "Hahaha". One player even wrote " I am not a Democracy " (A whole sentence as a name) . I also remember a coalition called "We have free bananas" (Don't remember who put that name)

So it's obvious we will see city names like "The Big Town" or "Donald Trump City" if the feature is included
      Yep, can confirm I’ve seen the free bananas coalition. People can come up with weird names.