NEW SEASONAL UNIT SUGGESTION

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• NEW SEASONAL UNIT SUGGESTION

I would like to present you my suggestion for a new seasonal unit. This unit aims to change the dynamic of the game while at the same time provide unique capabilities throughout the early to late game periods.

Elite Hypersonic UAV

Unparalleled speed, combined with stealth characteristics in its latest stage of develompent makes this drone a deadly combination of rapid intelligence gathering and optional strike capability. Compared to the standard UAV, this scramjet powered drone is much more suitable for real-time surveillance and ICBM hunting missions.

Western doctrine: SR-72
      European doctrine: SR-72
      (due to nonexistent equivalent to both counterparts I have chosen to use SR-72 for european doctrine as well)
      stiahnuť.jpg
      (SR-72 3D model: turbosquid.com/3d-models/3d-mo…kheed-martin-sr-72/780846)

Eastern doctrine: Dark Sword
      stiahnuť (1).jpg

(Simplified Dark Sword 3D model: simpleplanes.com/a/933vM1/Anjian-UAV-Dark-Sword)

Statistics:

LVL1LVL2LVL3
      Soft damage-24
      Hard damage-68
      Fixed air damage---
      Rotary damage---
      Naval damage---
      HP5810
      Range100017502500
      Speed182226
      Radar signatureHighHighStealth
      Radar range---
      Sight range505050
      Research(lvl)31628
      Airbase(lvl)345
      Secret W. Lab(lvl)-11
      Missile carriage-11
      Unit limit3610

Production cost:

LVL1LVL2LVL3
      Rare materials--750
      Components100017502000
      Supplies---
      Electronics100020003000
      Fuel---
      Money450060007500
      Manpower300450600

The post was edited 8 times, last by Rapt0ris ().

• Kranzegrad wrote:

So, AC-130 (Gunship Aircraft) VS SR-72 (Hypersonic UAV), questions is, who wins suggestions of elite unit sesons 5?

Anyway good idea for Elite Fighters Sector unit, and i have Elite Heavien Sector unit.

Let's Manager choice them, okay?
      Well hope you not forget about my suggestion than. It 1v1v4 BOI

V click to go
      Suggestion for future elite unit (seasonal unit)
      This post was made by Leader of the Church of ROAD
    • Bark Place wrote:

tbh this is kinda stupid no offense. you rarely see people using awacs, uavs, or mobile radar. i doubt this will change much. i think an elite jet (asf, strike fighter), elite bomber, or an elite surface naval unit (maybe one with low radar or stealth) would be best
      Are you serious?
      "you rarely see people using awacs, uavs, or mobile radar"

Awacs and mobile radar are basically essential for any sentient player.
      They provide you early warning so you know ur enemy's movements and counter accordingly.
      Artillery is the king of ground battles but they are left blind and do not know what to shoot if you dont have AWACS OR MOBILE RADAR.
      Radar is essential to naval battles. Your ships are at 100 range at max level and cannot see an enemy until it is too late. Guess what RADAR SOLVES THAT ISSUE U CAN SEE THEM IN ADVANCE AND KNOW WHERE TO GO!!

Strike fighters suck ass

The post was edited 1 time, last by yzjqx ().

• He probably speaks of the rabble. Only people with some training and experience understand how critical those assets are.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • yzjqx wrote:

Bark Place wrote:

tbh this is kinda stupid no offense. you rarely see people using awacs, uavs, or mobile radar. i doubt this will change much. i think an elite jet (asf, strike fighter), elite bomber, or an elite surface naval unit (maybe one with low radar or stealth) would be best
      Are you serious?
      "you rarely see people using awacs, uavs, or mobile radar"
      Goddam buddy AWACS AND/OR MOBILE RADAR ARE ESSENTIAL TO ANY CONFLICT IF YOU WANT TO WIN.
      They provide you early warning so you know ur enemy's movements and counter accordingly.
      Artillery is the king of ground battles but they are left blind and do not know what to shoot if you dont have AWACS OR MOBILE RADAR.
      Radar is essential to naval battles. Your ships are at 100 range at max level and cannot see an enemy until it is too late. Guess what RADAR SOLVES THAT ISSUE U CAN SEE THEM IN ADVANCE AND KNOW WHERE TO GO!!

Strike fighters suck ass
      Strongly agree.
      Playing without radar is like playing minesweeper.You send units here and there without knowing what will be the result.So we need elite early warning system the most but kids won't understand these things.
      I am the best player of this game that was and ever will be
    • MrBookShelf wrote:

Kranzegrad wrote:

So, AC-130 (Gunship Aircraft) VS SR-72 (Hypersonic UAV), questions is, who wins suggestions of elite unit sesons 5?

Anyway good idea for Elite Fighters Sector unit, and i have Elite Heavien Sector unit.

Well hope you not forget about my suggestion than. It 1v1v4 BOI
      V click to go
      Suggestion for future elite unit (seasonal unit)
      No course, i not forgetting that.

And there has severals elite unit suggestions, but what it's right ones for seasons 5 elite unit? It is mystery.
      Guns are always loaded.
    • There has only one armament, it's cruiser missile, and there has severals elite UAV info holes.

Few days ago i created UAV unit, last times i use it about two years ago, it's useless, because short range, but i use it now, and it is become updated fighter range levels, i stunned, now UAV unit it's usefull scout unit ever.
      Guns are always loaded.
    • Rapt0ris wrote:

Kranzegrad wrote:

There has missing european elite UAV unit and Black Sword it's chinese UAV unit. hmm...
      That's because no comparable european unit exists. Chinese UAV still fits into the eastern doctrine though.
      Why you not suggest 'Sukhoi Okhotnik' or 'Mikoyan Skat' units?

And european unit 'Dassault nEUROn' unit too?
      Guns are always loaded.
    • Kranzegrad wrote:

Rapt0ris wrote:

Kranzegrad wrote:

There has missing european elite UAV unit and Black Sword it's chinese UAV unit. hmm...
      That's because no comparable european unit exists. Chinese UAV still fits into the eastern doctrine though.
      Why you not suggest 'Sukhoi Okhotnik' or 'Mikoyan Skat' units?
      And european unit 'Dassault nEUROn' unit too?
      Well, first of all, all of the units you named dont qualify for high supersonic or hypersonic category. Secondly nEUROn and Skat are already in the game as a regular UAV.
    • Rapt0ris wrote:

Kranzegrad wrote:

Rapt0ris wrote:

Kranzegrad wrote:

Why you not suggest 'Sukhoi Okhotnik' or 'Mikoyan Skat' units?And european unit 'Dassault nEUROn' unit too?
      Well, first of all, all of the units you named dont qualify for high supersonic or hypersonic category. Secondly nEUROn and Skat are already in the game as a regular UAV.
      You are right, these are already in CoN game and these units are Tier 3, i didn't know, when i check from CoN wiki, recently CoN wiki has no unit list until now, CoN wiki no have entire units list complete, now it's has half it, there example Cruiser naval ship, Heavy Bomber, etc has no Tier 2 and 3 units.

It's half hard reconnaice all CoN units because there has missing from CoN unit wiki list.

Sorry about my info holes, because missing of CoN wiki tier 2-3 units.
      Guns are always loaded.
    • Kranzegrad wrote:

Woo-Hoo! I understood that ^ entire post! Your english is improving brother!
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD