How big can an A.I country get ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kalrakh wrote:

No, people are talking about inactive player AI. One city AI will never get big.

AI tends to mass produce units, as long as they have resources.

Bark Place wrote:

Hmm. I've seen AI once city countries get big. Big enough to be rivaling some playable countries in the start of the game. But like if someone conquers a bunch of land and then goes afk then technically that would be an AI.
      actually I meant non-playable countries not the players that go inactive .
    • Rozne Eltobliv wrote:

Kalrakh wrote:

No, people are talking about inactive player AI. One city AI will never get big.

AI tends to mass produce units, as long as they have resources.

Bark Place wrote:

Hmm. I've seen AI once city countries get big. Big enough to be rivaling some playable countries in the start of the game. But like if someone conquers a bunch of land and then goes afk then technically that would be an AI.
      actually I meant non-playable countries not the players that go inactive .
      there are not much examples of one-city A.I. countries getting big . But yeah once I played Russia and Georgia was about to conquer Rostov-on-Don (The city was empty and 1 Georgian National guard attacked it )