WWZ

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Isaiah Hall wrote:

I know, you got to remain your troops in the city in order to not have zombies coming up in your city, but it is only something to try and bring them back. X/
      What do you even mean by that question? Did you forget some words? Or did that really sound like an intelligible question in your head before you typed it? I mean, I'd be glad to help, if I knew WHAT you wanted to know.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Isaiah Hall wrote:

Okay, what I mean is, WWZ is difficult, but this means I am quite curious on what the mechanics are supposed to be.
      OK, it means that WWZ is NOT WW3. You have to treat the zombies and "insurgency issues" like zombies are insurgents hopped up on meth.
      1.) Always secure your cities, until they are like 35% or above
      2.) It's a good idea to still keep someone in the cities after that to prevent zombie invasion
      3.) go bananas with units that are best against hard targets - Tank destroyers - Attack Helos
      4.) Keep your morale up an limit morale reducing actions
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD