System Inactivity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• System Inactivity

Sometimes, when I join a game, I get the nation selection screen but don't see a nation I want to play, so I close the tab. However, after 10 minutes I get a message saying that I was kicked out of something. Why? Am I going to get banned or something?
      "All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day." - The Joker
    • You didn’t choose a country, so the game marked you as inactive after 10 minutes and kicked you out
      It’s the automatic message you get for entering nation selection but not choosing a country
      So you won’t get banned or anything like that
      Currently on (potentially permanent) hiatus

Instead of choosing wings to fly, we chose hands to hold with each other.

Yet the sky still fascinates us, is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?
    • 737373elj wrote:

You didn’t choose a country, so the game marked you as inactive after 10 minutes and kicked you out
      It’s the automatic message you get for entering nation selection but not choosing a country
      So you won’t get banned or anything like that
      Hmmm, really? Where does this message appear? I've done this "join and not pick" thing several times and I never noticed any message. Is it a mobile thing?
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD