The GOLD System in game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The GOLD System in game

Hello CoN fans and developers!

I don't want to comment too much on "Why there is a GOLD system in the game" that can be bought with real money, that is clear, somebody want to make some money.
    The main issue here is that those players that buy gold in the game with real money, they get a pretty massive unfair advantage in comparison with those players that don't use real money to play this game. After all, this game must be fun and entertaining not frustrating, and NO , I am not talking about the fact that some of us get frustrated when losing, NO, I am talking when you lose because your adversaries have more gold than skill, imagine what gold+skill would do, makes the game unplayable. So I have some suggestions, of course, the devs decide what to do and how to do and if to do something. Since gold using players receive and have an unfair advantage in comparison with players that don't use, I suggest to make maps/scenarios or let how it is now but make it in such a way where in games only players that buy gold to play between themselves, without players that don't pay/buy gold. Like GOLD Players vs GOLD Players ONLY, and NO GOLD Players vs NO GOLD Players ONLY so it can be fair and entartaining, is not ok when a player or worse, a coalition of players keep spamming units and advancing in research like crazy in comparison with the rest. I Repeat I am not talking about the surpression of skilled players, NO, I am talking about dealing with the unfair advantage that the GOLD Players have in comparison with the NO GOLD users. I suggest GOLD VS GOLD only and NO GOLD vs NO GOLD only. Please take some measures, keep it balanced, fair and entertaining because is a great game. Thank You!
  • No discussing of the business model, sorry.

The Free2play aspect of such a game like CoN does, sadly, imply a part of some people indulge their craving of domination through their patronage.

There is a competitive mode without gold, though, but it's only between alliances.
    Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.