Small countries

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well, they need to have SKILL. So, "in terms of SKILL, I have no SKILL." But I played as North Korea once (lol), and I actually almost got a coalition win, because China went inactive day 1, so i Invaded China (of course i killed south korea too). Then moved down to Myanmar area. (Russia was a coalition mate). So I was doing fine until Romania kicked me from the coalition because they realized without me, they would win. xD
      "All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day." - The Joker
    • Mr. Boii wrote:

Well, they need to have SKILL. So, "in terms of SKILL, I have no SKILL." But I played as North Korea once (lol), and I actually almost got a coalition win, because China went inactive day 1, so i Invaded China (of course i killed south korea too). Then moved down to Myanmar area. (Russia was a coalition mate). So I was doing fine until Romania kicked me from the coalition because they realized without me, they would win. xD
      I meant small countries like UAE, Singapore and Kuwait
    • Small gulf countries are rich because of large oil reserves in their land, enabling them to sell this previous commodity for large sums of money and get rich quick.

Singapore on the other Hand has a very strategic location situated in the middle of the trade routes between India and China, making it an ideal stopping point for traders. It is also helped by a deep water harbor and good geographic position protecting it from all manner of natural disasters. this was a condensed version of my answer during the history exam yeet
      Also we had an epic good leader :D
      Currently on (potentially permanent) hiatus

Instead of choosing wings to fly, we chose hands to hold with each other.

Yet the sky still fascinates us, is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?
    • Because they have a better access to trade. Just like 737373elj said about Singapore, other small rich countries are also situated at strategic locations. Hong Kong was the only British colony in the whole East Asia. So, to carry out trade with Japan and China, they used it and it became rich. Gulf countries have OIL. Rest of small countries are not that rich. (Almost)