relations with A.I. country

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• relations with A.I. country

How can you manage relations with an A.I. country . I am in a game where I declared war on an A.I. But I actually wantedto attack someone else . I don't want to waste my time fighting the A.I when there is a strong enemy on the other side but the A.I attacks me now as it does usually . What should I do ?

Also , is there a way to have RoW with a country whose player has stopped playing the game ?

Sorry if the question seems stupid .
    • Erm currently there isn’t any surefire way to restore peace with the AI. I heard that if your global popularity is high enough, when you send a peace request, the AI May accept.
      Regarding the latter question I also am not too sure but if CON is consistent (see what I did there) then it should work the same way as the above.
      Currently on (potentially permanent) hiatus

Instead of choosing wings to fly, we chose hands to hold with each other.

Yet the sky still fascinates us, is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?
    • Ah, I was referring to countries who used to have players but the players went inactive.
      In AI countries, you can't send them offers, true. In that case there is no other way to make them go back to peace.
      Thankfully these small AI countries are rather easy to defeat
      Currently on (potentially permanent) hiatus

Instead of choosing wings to fly, we chose hands to hold with each other.

Yet the sky still fascinates us, is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?