Most Exciting Thing in CoN?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Most Exciting Thing in CoN?

I was pondering this thought the other day when I had staged my troops all along the boarder of a country I was soon to invade. I love the carful thought and planning behind a well-executed surprise invasion, but I feel the greatest rush in the game when I finally launch that invasion and see how well my plans stand the fires of battle.

In your opinion, what is the single most exciting action you can carry out in CoN?
      but, that's just my 2 cents' worth
    • If we're speaking of the most "exciting" stuff in CON, here are one of the best aspects I love in it

- How it's simple to play and master
      - The wide range of nations you can choose from before playing each game
      - The realistic 21th century warfare and how it develops while advancing in a game
      - How CON may be even more enjoyable If you don't buy gold in it and focus on strategy ONLY
      And etc...

You can even go further into playing the game and

- Try new strategies each game
      - Try every single game mode in the game as soon as available
    • The most exciting thing I DID in CoN:

I prepared tons and tons of units against this Golder, and won!!!

The most exciting thing someone CAN do in CoN:

Making this super OP strategy to beat this gigantic nation using barely any troops. That would be cool.
      "All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day." - The Joker
    • In general, usually the most exciting thing is landing an invasion from the the sea. Especially if it is large, unexpected, and far from home.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

In general, usually the most exciting thing is landing an invasion from the the sea. Especially if it is large, unexpected, and far from home.
      Even better if you conquer half the opponent’s territory that way :D
      Currently on (potentially permanent) hiatus

Instead of choosing wings to fly, we chose hands to hold with each other.

Yet the sky still fascinates us, is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?
    • 737373elj wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

In general, usually the most exciting thing is landing an invasion from the the sea. Especially if it is large, unexpected, and far from home.
      Even better if you conquer half the opponent’s territory that way :D
      Once when playing New Zealand, I landed a huge invasion thru the Persian Gulf In Iraq and took all his Homeland cities while all his forces were deep in Africa and about to garner a Solo Victory. My Coalition ended up winning that game.
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• Most exciting... When you execute your carefully planed attack that lead to a strong enemy defeat in few hours (and obviously a victory for yourself if that enemy was bigest opponent).
      Especially if you use different types of units (combine strike). E.g. Strike fighters, choppers, arty, aa (to remove his airforce)... so you completely destroy his forces with very little to no casualties.
      Ofc that need careful preparation from gathering info and watching news, mobilization of exact unit types you need to counter his troops up to the moment when you are ready to suddenly strike him.
      That is the most exciting moment.

And usually about 2 days without a sleep 8|
    • Mr. Boii wrote:

The most exciting thing I DID in CoN:

I prepared tons and tons of units against this Golder, and won!!!

The most exciting thing someone CAN do in CoN:

Making this super OP strategy to beat this gigantic nation using barely any troops. That would be cool.
      Lol that happened to me once but I was the gigantic nation that got destroyed by the Philippines because for some reason they had 100 nukes and fired all of them at my cities :(
    • You guys just gave me a great Idea. The invasion from the sea sounds like an incredible way to take out the big guys (that aren't expecting on a map where I'm 5th in diplomacy) that are about 400 points ahead. I think you guys just helped me to possibly win a game. I love military strategies. That's really me in my picture in Afghanistan. Military is my life. This game brings me closest to the action when I'm not on active duty lol. Thanks again
    • Getting revenge on those who spend 100 bucks on gold per game... I'm not blaming them, just an observation.
      One time, there was this guy who played USA, who conquered the americas/pacific islands. I played UK, and teamed with Italy, France, Greece, and Austria, in a coalition. We conquered the whole map, and tricked USA. So satisfying when someone sends 55 unguarded transports to invade you and suddenly sees a fleet of cruisers- right?
      I then fired diversion missiles on his west coast, so he sent his few defense systems there, preparing for a further attack, and then I fired my last 2 ICBMs at DC and NY. He ended up losing after my allies finally got themselves a missile launcher. That was a very exciting game.
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • You guys just gave me a great Idea. The invasion from the sea sounds like an incredible way to take out the big guys (that aren't expecting on a map where I'm 5th in diplomacy) that are about 400 points ahead. I think you guys just helped me to possibly win a game. I love military strategies. That's really me in my picture in Afghanistan. Military is my life. This game brings me closest to the action when I'm not on active duty lol. Thanks again
      Thank you for your service. Gulf War I era veteran here.
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• Dealer of Death wrote:

You guys just gave me a great Idea. The invasion from the sea sounds like an incredible way to take out the big guys (that aren't expecting on a map where I'm 5th in diplomacy) that are about 400 points ahead. I think you guys just helped me to possibly win a game. I love military strategies. That's really me in my picture in Afghanistan. Military is my life. This game brings me closest to the action when I'm not on active duty lol. Thanks again
      Thank you for your service. Gulf War I era veteran here.
      Thank you BOTH for your service!!!
      but, that's just my 2 cents' worth