Where are the Good Matches

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Where are the Good Matches

All I see on new games is Flashpoint which is flooded by total noobs, I'm not exaggerating, half the players are brand new level 1's that quit after 3 days. There are usually 3-6 players left after 10 days. I can't just sit at my computer all day in order to win 4x games, and as much as I love winning, I like a challenge, so Flashpoint isn't going to work for me. Fix your filters and allow me to join the kinds of matches I want.

Thanks for reading.
    • I see quite a lot of WW3 games, as well as 4x versions of them
      The new Z games are out too, you could try those as well
      If when you log on there aren't any games with the country you are looking for, then the only option is to wait. Finding new games you would want to play takes a fair bit of time and patience.
      Currently on (potentially permanent) hiatus

Instead of choosing wings to fly, we chose hands to hold with each other.

Yet the sky still fascinates us, is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?
    • BoyReplaced wrote:

All I see on new games is Flashpoint which is flooded by total noobs, I'm not exaggerating, half the players are brand new level 1's that quit after 3 days. There are usually 3-6 players left after 10 days. I can't just sit at my computer all day in order to win 4x games, and as much as I love winning, I like a challenge, so Flashpoint isn't going to work for me. Fix your filters and allow me to join the kinds of matches I want.

Thanks for reading.
      All the "good" matches are either in Alliance challenges, or in the past. So join an Alliance, or build a time machine.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

BoyReplaced wrote:

Thanks for reading.
      All the "good" matches are either in Alliance challenges, or in the past. So join an Alliance, or build a time machine.
      my alliance lost the alliance challenge and i left them . I probably need a time machine . You have one ?
    • You are so right...its kind of boring killing all those AI countries where AI build tons of recons and infantry...MRL food.

@Germanico once states he doesnt want PVE...but with the empty maps you have exactly this scenario...A 100 player map which quickly turns into ghosttown and to make a win(7000 VP points as 3p coalition in Zombie) means you have to go through all the inactive countries....boring "mouse click therapie".

What i woudl really fancy would be a battle of the best...like the real challenge with all the boasters here in the forum....
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.