2 things i really think should be implemented.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 2 things i really think should be implemented.

This may already be somewhere in the forums i really haven't read them all...
    I have 2 suggestions i really think should be implemented.

1.) Being able to Delete units - I have played 30 days and havent been able to find how maybe there is a way but i couldnt find it.
    Its pretty simple, you build a huge army to invade someone and then expenses may get too much so you delete units.

2.) Increase gold reward per victory...a lot
    I just finished my first game and won with 1128 vp, i got rewarded 1128 gold....
    That is enough to increase morale in a city by 20% 500g for every 10%
    That is barely enough to boost process 12 hours
    That is not even enough to buy 1 time resources for 2500 gold for 5000 resources
  • I agree with the first one; I've been playing for two months and haven't found a way yet to disband units. Once my fuel production/consumption on one of my games was at -100/h, and I just have a huge, useless fleet.

The second I don't think the developers will change, regardless of player requests. They have a company, and the purpose of one is to make money. For CON, their money comes from gold and SC membership, and they don't want to cut one of them. I share your problems, yet only the first one I think might have a chance to be implemented.
  • B-17 is right on. WIth the gold why would they do that they are in business to make money... If you want more you will just have to won more games basically I just buy SC to contribute financially I enjoy the game and happy to pay that small fee every month. The developer do deserve to get pay. and I will let the people who buy gold do their thing... BUt I do not think #2 will ever happen but would like to see #1 for the same reason you mentioned
  • truffa wrote:

I understand the Developers need money im not saying give enough gold to set your for life.... but I just think 1000 for 40 days of game is too little.
    I do not think they want you to be able to do much. Even from 40 days worth of work. If you play more than 1 game and dont use the game you can build it up... I think someone was mentioning what you can do with that lil amount well that is enough. Some people do not use gold at all. I still have the what I started with plus what I got from winning I know that is a lil extreme but maybe the developers feel if you want to use it then pay just my 2 cents