Start of game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Start of game

whenever I open the mobile version, A random game starts loading . This is very irritating . I open the app to see a specific game but the opening of any random game wastes my time especially when I have limited time to check them. Please find a solution to this .
      With Regards ,Eltosliv
    • Actually the oldest game starts loading (the game which has passed the most days).When I open the app to see some message someone has sent me, a game starts loading and it is kind of time waste . For example, a friend tells me to join a particular game in which he selected France and I open the app but a game starts loading automatically and when I return to my homescreen and join that game , all the surrounding countries of France are already taken . Can we get something like the PC version where any game doesn't start loading automatically?
    • Rozne Eltobliv wrote:

Actually the oldest game starts loading (the game which has passed the most days).When I open the app to see some message someone has sent me, a game starts loading and it is kind of time waste . For example, a friend tells me to join a particular game in which he selected France and I open the app but a game starts loading automatically and when I return to my homescreen and join that game , all the surrounding countries of France are already taken . Can we get something like the PC version where any game doesn't start loading automatically?
      yes , make it like PC .