Bombing of disembarquing units

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bombing of disembarquing units

Hi,

I noticed today a very strange bug. I had 3 stack a 5 units(so they moved a top speed on water) disembarquing on the same spot enemy coast. To cover the spot i had a corvette standing there to. The enemy fired with single corvette and dealed like 10 damage to each! land unit stack and 5 damage to the corvette. In total a damage of 35 where it should have been 5. This is to much of an X-Factor for me.

There seems to be something wrong in the splash damage calculation for embarquing (and maybe disembarquing) units.
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • Don't quote me on this but as I remember it...
      • Disembarking units are seen as transport ships during combat
      • The enemy Corvette would deal full damage to each unit and vice versa (obviously your disembarking units won't deal any damage)

Based on the above, the enemy Corvette (assuming it's level 1) should have dealt ~20 damage in total. What I don't know is why it would deal 5 dmg to your Corvette and 10 dmg to each of your disembarking stacks. If it was indeed due to some crazy yolo RNG shot I would expect to see that maybe happen to one of your stacks, certainly not all of them. Maybe there's some additional factor in this that I don't know about.
    • ThePanda wrote:

Don't quote me on this but as I remember it...
      • The enemy Corvette would deal full damage to each unit and vice versa (obviously your disembarking units won't deal any damage)

Based on the above, the enemy Corvette (assuming it's level 1) should have dealt ~20 damage in total. What I don't know is why it would deal 5 dmg to your Corvette and 10 dmg to each of your disembarking stacks. If it was indeed due to some crazy yolo RNG shot I would expect to see that maybe happen to one of your stacks, certainly not all of them. Maybe there's some additional factor in this that I don't know about.
      I dont know if we play the same game but corvette deal 5 damage to ships...
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

ThePanda wrote:

Don't quote me on this but as I remember it...

I dont know if we play the same game but corvette deal 5 damage to ships...
      3x transport ships, 1x corvette, each receiving 5 damage = 20 damage in total