MORALE IN ACCERCHIAMENTO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• imo a chip damage of -5% max hp an hour would be more realistic. The damage is already there from rush, and we can combine it with morale from neighbouring provinces to feed information to the unit about chip damage. It will be hard to implement, but it will be doable.
      But i'm already comparing this to hearts of iron 4.
      It'll also be another factor for beginners to memorise, making the game harder to get into
      In the end, it's up to the devs whether they want to implement this feature. I'm sure they've already given thought to it.

imo un danno al chip di -5% max hp l'ora sarebbe più realistico. Il danno è già lì per la fretta e possiamo combinarlo con il morale delle province vicine per fornire informazioni all'unità sul danno da chip. Sarà difficile da implementare, ma sarà fattibile.
      Ma lo sto già confrontando con Hearts of Iron 4.
      Sarà anche un altro fattore da memorizzare per i principianti, rendendo più difficile entrare nel gioco
      A l l a (lmao la censura) fine, sta agli sviluppatori decidere se implementare questa funzionalità. Sono sicuro che ci hanno già pensato.
      Currently on (potentially permanent) hiatus

Instead of choosing wings to fly, we chose hands to hold with each other.

Yet the sky still fascinates us, is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?