Will AI replace the players if they inactive

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Will AI replace the players if they inactive

When I create a coalition and has full member. However, a few member is inactive, even online but don't invade other countries. This slows down the alliance's progress, don't invade fast all continents. So, Will AI replace the players if they inactive to I kill they, because I don't like they join to safe for themselves (except WWZ server)?
    • Rozne Eltobliv wrote:

obviously A. I controls that country. But the A. I puts troops in all provinces and spams basic infantries, recon vehicles. Also A. I doesn't invade other countries
      Usually, AI still attack if we attack them. Even auto join coalition =))))). I used to join a game which I have not participated yet,. At that, I am in Russia's coalition as Japan. And in a game Rises Tides, I joined a few days late and see AI build constructors =)))))) I see AI few invade countries.
    • papastalinp wrote:

Rozne Eltobliv wrote:

obviously A. I controls that country. But the A. I puts troops in all provinces and spams basic infantries, recon vehicles. Also A. I doesn't invade other countries
      Sometimes AI does invade other countries but they lose due to the lack of good troops
      lol actually A.I has better troops . It automatically researches the next levels of infantries and recon . So it has sometimes better troops than most of the players (don't count air )
    • heongost wrote:

Rozne Eltobliv wrote:

Usually, AI still attack if we attack them. Even auto join coalition =))))). I used to join a game which I have not participated yet,. At that, I am in Russia's coalition as Japan. And in a game Rises Tides, I joined a few days late and see AI build constructors =)))))) I see AI few invade countries.
      probably those buildings were built by the previous player who was replaced by A.I on going inactive. When some other country invades the A.I , it automatically sends troops to attack that country but most of the times , it only sends recons without infantries . It conquers territories , but only when it includes infantry in stack too .
    • MrBookShelf wrote:

Rozne Eltobliv wrote:

MrBookShelf wrote:

Only in Flashpoint
      this happens in WW3 too .
      No it did not, You are confuse it with bad player.in other mode AI only applied to AI country.
      Actually I tested this . I played as Kazakhstan and went inactive after building some armybases and researching some stuff . When I came back , I had a lot of max level recons spread in different provinces .
    • So I’ve been playing a 1x game ongoing 30 days currently. Its only me and my 1 coalition member, that has been active after day 5 or 6 Around day 17 the game still said “only 2 active players” giving the option to end the game. I was stunned to see that 2 states, had changed their relation from war, to ceasefire, and finally peace after I had also changed to ceasefire. That was after I had been at war with the 2 states for a few days.

My question, was that A.I? Because the game never showed that there was any other active players when they had changed from peace to war, nor was there more than my coalition member and myself when and after it changed from war to ceasefire etc... at no point in time after the 5th maybe 6th day, was there more than 2 active players which was myself and my coalition member
      Unforeseen
    • XxGhost47 wrote:

So I’ve been playing a 1x game ongoing 30 days currently. Its only me and my 1 coalition member, that has been active after day 5 or 6 Around day 17 the game still said “only 2 active players” giving the option to end the game. I was stunned to see that 2 states, had changed their relation from war, to ceasefire, and finally peace after I had also changed to ceasefire. That was after I had been at war with the 2 states for a few days.

My question, was that A.I? Because the game never showed that there was any other active players when they had changed from peace to war, nor was there more than my coalition member and myself when and after it changed from war to ceasefire etc... at no point in time after the 5th maybe 6th day, was there more than 2 active players which was myself and my coalition member
      Can the AI change to ceasefire and peace? Yes, just like it can declare war, usually both happen for no apparent reason and have almost nothing to do with your wishes or overtures.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

Can the AI change to ceasefire and peace? Yes, just like it can declare war, usually both happen for no apparent reason and have almost nothing to do with your wishes or overtures.
      Yes it can, it does that very quick when you are way stronger and have also changed to peace/ceasefire. Also if you are just way stronger it does it by itself.
      I also recall having read in the forum as an answer to the question what's the difference between cease fire and peace that cease fire is just for AI to not directly make peace, but has no difference in gameplay mechanics. Also I think, this answer was written by Germanico.
      a.k.a. jem and and eres
    • jemandanderes wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Yes it can, it does that very quick when you are way stronger and have also changed to peace/ceasefire. Also if you are just way stronger it does it by itself.I also recall having read in the forum as an answer to the question what's the difference between cease fire and peace that cease fire is just for AI to not directly make peace, but has no difference in gameplay mechanics. Also I think, this answer was written by Germanico.
      I stand by what I said. If it performed as you describe consistently, I would agree with you, but it does not, this I know by experience, therefore it DOES have almost nothing to do with your wishes or overtures.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

jemandanderes wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Yes it can, it does that very quick when you are way stronger and have also changed to peace/ceasefire. Also if you are just way stronger it does it by itself.I also recall having read in the forum as an answer to the question what's the difference between cease fire and peace that cease fire is just for AI to not directly make peace, but has no difference in gameplay mechanics. Also I think, this answer was written by Germanico.
      I stand by what I said. If it performed as you describe consistently, I would agree with you, but it does not, this I know by experience, therefore it DOES have almost nothing to do with your wishes or overtures.
      Well, I was certain that I was way stronger (I was Sweden and had already conquered Norway, Finland, Poland, Belarus, Czechia, most of Austria, most of Germany and parts of the UK, Italy had conquered nothing), I had 0 casuslties because I fired at a tank of him in Austrian territory (maybe also part of whether it changes to ceasefire or doesn't) and I'm also certain that he was AI.

But it was a flashpoint game, so I can't say anything about that, but I would assume that the AI is the same for all games. Next time I'm strong and an inactive player is weak I will test it out(shouldn't be too hard).
      a.k.a. jem and and eres