Air Superiority Fighter visibility

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Air Superiority Fighter visibility

Morning to all!
      i was wonderingn if possible to spy the terrain troops in a atrget nation while in peace (the default status with everyone at beginning). Here the situation: i'm flying over the target cities with a Mig-23 Flogger (the first default fighter), but because i can't patrol-point directly the cities (beeing in peace), I poin a neutral place close th them and watch the terrain illuminated at the passage. Now, I don't see any troops, neighter with the questiona mark: it is because there aren't any, or simply my fighter has no visibility over there? ...I need to attack!!hahaha :saint:
      Thanks a lot
    • riccz wrote:

Morning to all!
      i was wonderingn if possible to spy the terrain troops in a atrget nation while in peace (the default status with everyone at beginning). Here the situation: i'm flying over the target cities with a Mig-23 Flogger (the first default fighter), but because i can't patrol-point directly the cities (beeing in peace), I poin a neutral place close th them and watch the terrain illuminated at the passage. Now, I don't see any troops, neighter with the questiona mark: it is because there aren't any, or simply my fighter has no visibility over there? ...I need to attack!!hahaha :saint:
      Thanks a lot
      use the UAV ?
    • SomDi wrote:

riccz wrote:

Morning to all!
      Thanks a lot
      use the UAV ?
      non it's not the UAV, it's the Air Superiority Fighter, the first plane you have by default, the first on top on the list of the fighters
    • There is no unit to be spoted.
      At default any unit can spot each other unit, will appear as unidentified unit.

Only key different is some unit is stealth can required specific unit to be spotted. Or some unit have ability to give unit whole details (like when other country unit walking on your land)

For ship and flying aircraft is a bit different.
      They will not appear as unidentified but will give full details.
      This post was made by Leader of the Church of ROAD
    • thanks! yes, I just spotted an unidentified armor in another city, it means this fighter can see something in this manner.

MrBookShelf wrote:

There is no unit to be spoted.
      At default any unit can spot each other unit, will appear as unidentified unit.

Only key different is some unit is stealth can required specific unit to be spotted. Or some unit have ability to give unit whole details (like when other country unit walking on your land)

For ship and flying aircraft is a bit different.
      They will not appear as unidentified but will give full details.