Worst end you experienced in a game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I was in my first ever game and was Iran . A coalition which made from Turkey I joined with Russia . Russia was 20 rank Turkey was rank I forgot . I was beginner . Turkey give me help what to do and how to make buildings . I win Syria and Iraq and Azerbaijan. My army is strong . Algeria attacked place with coast of Syria which I attached and win early . Turkey help and kill Algeria . He said annex Latakia for navy . My army is stronger . I attack Turkey after leave the coali . He has skill . He kill me . I say sorry . I play one more game with him

I don't speak English so sorry if it is bad .
    • I was going to win my first game with new account.I was the head of my coalition and strongest member of enemies coalition asked to join my coalition.He was an Indian guy who told me about his country and invited me to come there and became my friend so I kicked one inactive member and added him and let him conquer many cities..However he left the coalition after required points for solo win. So the game ended with our coalition required just 100 points to win and I had 1840 points. I asked him to stop leaving but he didn't reply.It was really heartbreaking for me and now I always make sure I remain at the top at the points table.
      I am the best player of this game that was and ever will be
    • Dracula wrote:

I was going to win my first game with new account.I was the head of my coalition and strongest member of enemies coalition asked to join my coalition.He was an Indian guy who told me about his country and invited me to come there and became my friend so I kicked one inactive member and added him and let him conquer many cities..However he left the coalition after required points for solo win. So the game ended with our coalition required just 100 points to win and I had 1840 points. I asked him to stop leaving but he didn't reply.It was really heartbreaking for me and now I always make sure I remain at the top at the points table

I hope you destroy that player if you ever run across him again. I have played with some players that just seem to have a 'backstabbing' trait and they do not even think its backstabbing. maybe just a cultural thing?
    • sundance175 wrote:

Dracula wrote:

I was going to win my first game with new account.I was the head of my coalition and strongest member of enemies coalition asked to join my coalition.He was an Indian guy who told me about his country and invited me to come there and became my friend so I kicked one inactive member and added him and let him conquer many cities..However he left the coalition after required points for solo win. So the game ended with our coalition required just 100 points to win and I had 1840 points. I asked him to stop leaving but he didn't reply.It was really heartbreaking for me and now I always make sure I remain at the top at the points table

I hope you destroy that player if you ever run across him again. I have played with some players that just seem to have a 'backstabbing' trait and they do not even think its backstabbing. maybe just a cultural thing?

Unfortunately I don't remember his name because It was a long time ago. It was supposed to be my first win and now I have around 2 dozen wins.
      Although I have met many backstabber but this guy was a really high level cheater who emotionally blackmailed me by posing to be the friendliest person on earth, talked about Indian culture , places of attraction and world politics so that I add him in coalition and then he left when we just needed 100 points to win.
      I am the best player of this game that was and ever will be
    • My goes like this :

I played Serbia . I made my own coalition . Greece and Romania were low rank players . So I joined Italy's coalition . Poland and France were other allies . I invaded Greece and then Turkey , resulting in victories . Romania had nice relations with me but when my coalition attacked him , I took some land too . After we had controlled Europe , we planned to go Middle East . Poland had to attack Russia + Kazakhstan , Italy attacked Egypt and I attacked Iran . The war was not over when Cuba , a member of American coalition took Lisbon . France was attacking Spain at the time . Our coalition decided to stop them from entering Europe and asked me to bomb Lisbon . I did so . But our coalition was very complicated . We didn't agree on a single decision . As a result , Italy and Poland were at war with Americans . Me and France were opposing this decision . But then , Bolivia invaded France and he had to defend . I continued expanding in Africa and Middle East (having a pact with American coalition) . Soon , my coal was defeated . Bolivia , their leader , asked me to join them . I did . But I was very weak because Bolivia had killed my planes by accident . However , now the Asians came to Europe . I was kicked by Bolivia . Now , the American coalition thought I had aligned with their enemies and Asians thought the exact opposite . I was attacked by all the strong players of the game . It was so sad being like that , in a helpless position . And , I was defeated .
    • I was playing as China, and through constant land grabbing was the top player in the game. During an invasion of a European coalition, my teammates sent ballistic missiles and bombers to destroy all the enemy units, after which I sent in my tanks to grab land.
      And then what did I propose
      I expressed my desire to leave the coalition and get a solo win
      Now I hadn’t realized the magnitude this statement held. But another coalition member went berserk, screaming at me what a horrible backstabbed I was. And I did realize that this action was... not exactly very nice.
      War was averted, but it was a very narrow thing. The coalition soon fell apart after that, and I eventually got a solo win.
      And that’s the unholy win I got.
      At least I learnt a valuable lesson I guess.
      Currently on (potentially permanent) hiatus

Instead of choosing wings to fly, we chose hands to hold with each other.

Yet the sky still fascinates us, is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?
    • 737373elj wrote:

I was playing as China, and through constant land grabbing was the top player in the game. During an invasion of a European coalition, my teammates sent ballistic missiles and bombers to destroy all the enemy units, after which I sent in my tanks to grab land.
      And then what did I propose
      I expressed my desire to leave the coalition and get a solo win
      Now I hadn’t realized the magnitude this statement held. But another coalition member went berserk, screaming at me what a horrible backstabbed I was. And I did realize that this action was... not exactly very nice.
      War was averted, but it was a very narrow thing. The coalition soon fell apart after that, and I eventually got a solo win.
      And that’s the unholy win I got.
      At least I learnt a valuable lesson I guess.
      It was kind of sad that the coalition broke apart . You survived and eventually won but there maybe some members who didn't . Playing alone does not have that fun which comes when playing with someone .
    • Dracula wrote:

sundance175 wrote:

Dracula wrote:

Unfortunately I don't remember his name because It was a long time ago. It was supposed to be my first win and now I have around 2 dozen wins.Although I have met many backstabber but this guy was a really high level cheater who emotionally blackmailed me by posing to be the friendliest person on earth, talked about Indian culture , places of attraction and world politics so that I add him in coalition and then he left when we just needed 100 points to win.
      he was our travelling ambassador lol . I met a person in the game who mistook me as I'm Mexican (I just talked about Mexico ) . He started telling me about my own country and culture . then i said to him "मैं भी भारतीय हूँ lol जो आपने बताया पता है मुझे "

The post was edited 1 time, last by SomDi ().

• SomDi wrote:

he was our travelling ambassador lol . I met a person in the game who mistook me as I'm Mexican (I just talked about Mexico ) . He started telling me about my own country and culture . then i said to him "मैं भी भारतीय हूँ lol जो आपने बताया पता है मुझे "
      You know, that sankritish (saying that because I don't know the proper term) text, I personally would consider the most beautiful looking language in the world, if only it looked like this:
      -
      fixed.jpg
      -
      Having grown up an American with it's particular cultural idiosyncrasies, I have developed a preference for the open end of letters to point right. Still, even pointing the "wrong" way, it is undeniably more lofty than banal English using Latin lettering.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

SomDi wrote:

You know, that sankritish (saying that because I don't know the proper term) text, I personally would consider the most beautiful looking language in the world, if only it looked like this:-
      fixed.jpg
      -
      Having grown up an American with it's particular cultural idiosyncrasies, I have developed a preference for the open end of letters to point right. Still, even pointing the "wrong" way, it is undeniably more lofty than banal English using Latin lettering

doing like that will create confusions in some letters :D . This script , Devnagri , is thousands of years old . Maybe taking a time machine and telling people of olden times to write open end of letters towards right will do .
    • Another thing happened with me . I was Spain and invaded Morocco . I wasn't in a coalition but had a pact with the biggest European coalition (France,Germany,Poland,Finland,Italy) . France was getting defeated by Algeria and asked for help . I provided him help by doing what i can . But then , Algeria got some help from Egypt (who was very strong) . Now , France made peace with Algeria but he kept attacking me . I lost one city and Algeria agreed not expand . Seeing the situation , I invaded the Americas with great force . Suddenly Algeria starts attacking again and France told me , "I will help defending you" and placed units in my cities . You can understand what happened next ......
    • Rozne Eltobliv wrote:

Another thing happened with me . I was Spain and invaded Morocco . I wasn't in a coalition but had a pact with the biggest European coalition (France,Germany,Poland,Finland,Italy) . France was getting defeated by Algeria and asked for help . I provided him help by doing what i can . But then , Algeria got some help from Egypt (who was very strong) . Now , France made peace with Algeria but he kept attacking me . I lost one city and Algeria agreed not expand . Seeing the situation , I invaded the Americas with great force . Suddenly Algeria starts attacking again and France told me , "I will help defending you" and placed units in my cities . You can understand what happened next ......
      Dude!
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD