APOCALISSE NUCLEARE

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Parrucci wrote:

Sarebbe molto bello se, soprattutto in modalità apocalisse, una volta sparati fino a 15 ICBM, ci fosse una schermata suggestiva che rappresenta la fine dell'umanità e del gioco. Questo porterebbe le persone a usare di più gli ICBM e sarebbe qualcosa di molto divertente e suggestivo.

Forse sono io, ma non capisco come avere un limite hard cap sui missili balistici intercontinentali sparati prima della fine del gioco incoraggerebbe le persone a licenziarli. Voglio dire, chi vuole terminare il gioco prematuramente? Quindi quale potrebbe essere lo scopo? Una sorta di punto di coscienza sociale? Non pensi che sia il contrario in un GIOCO DI GUERRA?
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • i'm pretty sure that he meant the game wouldn't end, but there would be a screen suggesting the end of the world. the game would not end, just a cute QOL feature

Sono abbastanza sicuro che voleva dire che il gioco non sarebbe finito, ma ci sarebbe stata una schermata che suggeriva la fine del mondo. il gioco non sarebbe finito, solo una graziosa funzione di QOL
      Currently on (potentially permanent) hiatus

Instead of choosing wings to fly, we chose hands to hold with each other.

Yet the sky still fascinates us, is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?
    • 737373elj wrote:

i'm pretty sure that he meant the game wouldn't end, but there would be a screen suggesting the end of the world. the game would not end, just a cute QOL feature

Sono abbastanza sicuro che voleva dire che il gioco non sarebbe finito, ma ci sarebbe stata una schermata che suggeriva la fine del mondo. il gioco non sarebbe finito, solo una graziosa funzione di QOL
      Umm, OK, but that's kind of even more pointless. I mean seriously, 15? I mean, there have already been around 2,000 nuclear test explosions world wide and we are far from ending. 15 seems ridiculously low.

Umm, ok, ma è ancora più inutile. Voglio dire sul serio, 15? Voglio dire, ci sono già state circa 2.000 esplosioni di test nucleari in tutto il mondo e siamo lontani dal finire. 15 sembra ridicolmente basso.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • 737373elj wrote:

i'm pretty sure that he meant the game wouldn't end, but there would be a screen suggesting the end of the world. the game would not end, just a cute QOL feature

World will end but game will not end ?
    • Parrucci wrote:

It would be very nice if, especially in apocalypse mode, once up to 15 ICBMs were fired, there was a suggestive screen representing the end of humanity and the game. This would lead people to use ICBMs more and it would be something very fun and suggestive.
      I would have to disagree with this proposal. I would like to see realistic after-effects of nuclear warfare takes place in the game. I noticed that when players launch nukes, the cities and provinces only suffer radiation for short time. A real nuclear war after-effect would have radiated much more than just cities and provinces. What about nuclear winter, massive population loss worldwide, global warming like flooded cities that are near oceans. It known that just 100 to 300 nuclear explosions over land could produced reduced sunlight for years. If all 2000 nuclear explosions happened at once, then it would have very destivating effect worldwide. It something I would like to see that in the game.