Dealing with zombie hives in a WWZ game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dealing with zombie hives in a WWZ game

Greetings guys!

My second WWZ game was just over yesterday and from it's conflicts' statistics you can tell it was pretty intense

It lasted 55 days and Zombie hives were all across eastern asia, whole europe and Africa until almost day 30 no one cared about it but later on sure enough different coalitions helped each other aganist this enormous outbreak and here's my report overall

Files
    • Sounded like lots of fun...Slapping Zombies is the greatest thing on earth..Using them against infantry spammer is even more fun...

I am at the moment on my way to breed some good quality Zombies in Africa...Let them spawn there for a couple of days and then go in with all force like a good Zombies splatter movie...

I mean 7000 VP for a coalition win...it mean you practically need to dominate the whole world...
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • Assault in hive's cities is suicide, because i saw hive's building info, i remember about last year info record. hive's counter parts are, underground bunker defense 50%, army base mobilization units system and half system recruiting office mobilization speed. Z are armor class and they no have air-defense from air-raids by aircrafts units.
      Guns are always loaded.