Coalition Defense

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Coalition Defense

In many situations one of your coalition members country is bordering a country in a different coalition. Hostility builds up on both sides, but neither side is willing to take the risk of invasion, so instead waits. Troops from both coalitions flood into the bordering countries initiating a cold war. Your coalition is very worried about the other coalitions threat, so places naval ships and air force in front of cities to help hold off attack. One morning you wake up to your allies cities breached and conquered! You are confused as your air force defense was very strong. Then you realize that your naval ships and air force are still alive and well, the enemy units passed right by them.
      I think there should be a feature where you can change your method of war declaration. There should be a mode where if your ally is attacked, whichever nation attacks your ally you automatically declare war upon them. This way if you have naval ships, strike fighters, or helicopters patrolling your allies city, they fight back and hold off an attack. This would greatly improve teamwork in the game and stop people from fighting alone all game. Have a GREAT THANKSGIVING!
    • chickenbio wrote:

In many situations one of your coalition members country is bordering a country in a different coalition. Hostility builds up on both sides, but neither side is willing to take the risk of invasion, so instead waits. Troops from both coalitions flood into the bordering countries initiating a cold war. Your coalition is very worried about the other coalitions threat, so places naval ships and air force in front of cities to help hold off attack. One morning you wake up to your allies cities breached and conquered! You are confused as your air force defense was very strong. Then you realize that your naval ships and air force are still alive and well, the enemy units passed right by them.
      I think there should be a feature where you can change your method of war declaration. There should be a mode where if your ally is attacked, whichever nation attacks your ally you automatically declare war upon them. This way if you have naval ships, strike fighters, or helicopters patrolling your allies city, they fight back and hold off an attack. This would greatly improve teamwork in the game and stop people from fighting alone all game. Have a GREAT THANKSGIVING!
      now see this situation :-
      You are in a coalition and a more powerful coalition attacks your ally . The powerful coalition has a lot of bikes and can attack you with them . Bikes are very powerful weapons and you don't have TEA and stuff . Now when 1 of your coalition mates is destroyed , would you also like to kill yourself in that ?
    • CoN 2050

Hey MegaDorado,

I think that I shouldn't have to move my units. They should move themselves. I mean I already joined up for the game, I should be just be able to check back for my victory without all this mucking around making moves.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • chickenbio wrote:

I have felt the same way about this. I think if your coalition teammate is at war you should be at war as well. It would spice up the game more and create more action. Plus give some pause to just joining up in a coalition.
    • chickenbio wrote:

there really isnt any point to that?
      if you're not online to declare war but have stuff in the area they're just easy targets ...cuz... yknow... they dont do stuff on their own; especially aircraft are mega vulnerable in that scenario
      and usually people do you the favor of attacking you anyway and thus declaring war? :D
      I am The Baseline for opinions