lower amount of gold on purchases.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• You should use more words grandpa.

I can't tell exactly WHAT you are complaining about in this alleged move (assume by Dorado)

Not offering gold deals enough?

Not offering high enough % bonus gold deals enough?

Kids on your lawn?
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • It's quiet easy, Dealer of Death! The ad shows like "buy gold 5000 and get 5.250 because of 15% plus" ... but if the player wants to buy gold in the shop he will get not 5.000 + 15% but only 4.000 + 15 % (of 4.000).
      Dorado Games has reduced the gold amount without saying anything ... and they forgot to change the advertising :)
      I have also asked the support directly what this for, twice ... but I have never got any feedback.
      Shame on them!
    • aprero wrote:

It's quiet easy, Dealer of Death! The ad shows like "buy gold 5000 and get 5.250 because of 15% plus" ... but if the player wants to buy gold in the shop he will get not 5.000 + 15% but only 4.000 + 15 % (of 4.000).
      Dorado Games has reduced the gold amount without saying anything ... and they forgot to change the advertising :)
      I have also asked the support directly what this for, twice ... but I have never got any feedback.
      Shame on them!
      OK, see you explained it with words, not bits that don't relate unless you are already a gold buyer, and know what the hell he is talking about. THAT was my point.
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• Noobforever wrote:

I belive it is not a good return on investment to buy gold as the gold you get in return even if you win is so much less that your investment. this game is a cash hole and not an interesting investment
      Well you can say the same about every game...
      Currently on (potentially permanent) hiatus

Instead of choosing wings to fly, we chose hands to hold with each other.

Yet the sky still fascinates us, is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?
    • Noobforever wrote:

I belive it is not a good return on investment to buy gold as the gold you get in return even if you win is so much less that your investment. this game is a cash hole and not an interesting investment
      Well, this game is not supposed to be a game about accumulating much gold, it's about winning and having fun. And gold is there, because you might have more fun, when you can win more easily. You also cannot convert the gold into real money, so I don't know why you thought it could be an investment.
      a.k.a. jem and and eres
    • Grandpa AL wrote:

I find myself not wanting to purchase it as often as before, sometime I will on 20% - 25% bonus.
      What was the reasoning behind a move. Does anyone else find themselves not buying gold as often as before.
      I usually get GOLD offers for 15%, 20% some 25% and on occasion 30%, but I have a friend that we join games together and he tells me he constantly gets 50% even 100 -150% off, and once while he was on vacation for a week, i controlled his Army and I saw those offers, I also contacted CON and they said the Bonuses are sent out at random, but it's not random when my Friend always gets those extremely high bonus offers and mine are never over 30%.
      But they were unwilling to discuss it further, and I find it a terrible way of doing business by not being willing to discuss GOLD, if most people think it's too high to purchase or you don't get enough for your money, then they should listen, they could increase it some, the total amount you get. Has anyone tried to play CON through STEAM, they sell I believe is 3 Offers for not just GOLD but other things with it, ranging from cheap to $50 but I think you get like $500,000 for the $50 and some other bonus, I can't remember it's been so long, you can only purchase each of the 3 once each and done.
    • Jemandanderes wrote:

Noobforever wrote:

Well, this game is not supposed to be a game about accumulating much gold, it's about winning and having fun. And gold is there, because you might have more fun, when you can win more easily. You also cannot convert the gold into real money, so I don't know why you thought it could be an investment.
      What? all my electronic imaginary gold is not going to amortize concurrent with rising fiduciary market forces????
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• The 100-150% bonus are usually first-timers offers. You don't get them anymore when you have made a first purchase
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Opulon wrote:

The 100-150% bonus are usually first-timers offers. You don't get them anymore when you have made a first purchase
      Or when you have been around for enough time for that matter
      Currently on (potentially permanent) hiatus

Instead of choosing wings to fly, we chose hands to hold with each other.

Yet the sky still fascinates us, is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?