we real need rules i want report player all what prevent that its just rules

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• we real need rules i want report player all what prevent that its just rules

I play as Egypt with an alliance of 3 players with me and i take Algeria to join us and act like he from Algeria and when he joins he does not help drain our resource by not help us and hope in him i fight with most my army Saudi and i rest to build after secure it and they just build and try hold their army with out lose and after that he leave us and before that he put some army inside my land to take advantage and attack me when time up of leaving and he play as french and Algeria in the same game or at lest with friend
    the rules we need
    1-no one of coalition members can fight any another nation without a vote of all members
    2-no one of the coalition can cross the land of his coalition members without having permission just, I think Dev can make the right of way option in Coalition members rule there too like any army game
    hearts of iron are great in rules
    3-last, there are is many nations not in-game and most one I see it Because its near Egypt it Palestine
    The game must have rules to give example to children of Ethics
    and last if Dev can make a profile for us with the real country of player then its lest

and register of the current game and we can take which country player want by his profile I don't must wait 3 hours to find a game with nation I need its like I give choose in my profile and its auto drop me in-game

my name in the game is Rebelegy play as Egypt game number 3579990
    and his nation in-game Algeria his name in the game in the pic with our coalition
    and the player he say bad words to us and will ruin game we give it time and many hard planing a joy for him to steal our hard work
    I will never try to invest money in-game with all that
    I hope you act fast because all my friends are sleeping and i must sleep and even i lose that good that a true example to why we need rules
    sorry for bad and fast nervous writing i correct some
    Files

The post was edited 12 times, last by Yak ().

• You can cross your allies land without a permission because you are in a coalition . There are many players who take advantage of this and place troops in allies' cities . Many have done this to me but whenever this happens , I try to watch out what he really wants . If they put troops in more than 2-3 cities , I am suspicious of them . And another thing , I am sorry but I didn't understand properly what else you wanted to say . Can you write in your native language ?
  • he join us and stab us in back he set on my land waiting time left to quit the coalition to attack me in my land and he play with nation in same game as french and Algeria nations he french in real life not form Algeria
    and sorry for harry writing and i will try hold him as long as i can ,this game are great but rules are broken need more research from Dev its not meant about greed but about Ethics and that not good example for kids
    - you say (you can cross your allies land without a permission because you are in a coalition) i know that and that is wrong if we have cheater traitors and in real world you cant make that this map Simulated must have Ethics or power to no can cross your land even its coalition just civilian but there is no civilian moving in game this game meant to be for wars , can army you see in your homeland for your neighbor country cross your land without permission ? . you must have right of way all time i open i close as i like

The post was edited 3 times, last by Rebelegy ().

• Cryowolf wrote:

As Mr. Rozne up there mentioned, there are many players out there who play dirty like that, and nothing can be done really unless they violate the game's ToS. If you would like to submit a report about a specific player(s) do not hesitate to submit a bug report.
    I think he was trying to say the guy is a multi account, that definitely should have a bug report and be investigated.
    *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
    The KING of CoN News!!!
    The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
  • Of course, that is probably the number 1 complaint. Is there a whole department for it?

Dorado, Department of Multi-account Investigations
    The KING of CoN News!!!
    The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• Dealer of Death wrote:

Cryowolf wrote:

As Mr. Rozne up there mentioned, there are many players out there who play dirty like that, and nothing can be done really unless they violate the game's ToS. If you would like to submit a report about a specific player(s) do not hesitate to submit a bug report.
    I think he was trying to say the guy is a multi account, that definitely should have a bug report and be investigated.
    Ah ok, I didn't fully understand him thinking he didn't like the way his ally betrayed him, if so then yes the best thing to do is to submit a bug report.
  • Not sure how i feel about having the option of restricting "right of way" with a coalition member. Could be interesting or could be a big mess. I would say if a leader decides to kick someone there can be a backlash which is not necessarily backstabbing. Now if they leave on their own accord and pile troops into your cities during the countdown then that is a deceitful backstabbing scumbag.
  • sundance175 wrote:

Btw...this is why i do not leave my homeland cities vulnerable. You can not trust "random" players even if they are on your own team. Always be on guard for some BS.
    1.) I can't believe some people suck so bad at the game that they feel they need to backstab in order to win.

2.) I can't understand after the first land unit starts across the border with no other logical destination in mind, why holy hell isn't being raised.

I've been a victim twice. And by twice, I mean it was tried twice, in both cases, I lost no cities, and in the second case, unbeknownst to the backstabber, I had about 15 bombers and strike fighters circling just a little way off, that came home with a vengeance. The best part about the second one was not only was the backstab a complete fail, but while he was trying it, 2 other nations attacked and completely took all his homeland.
    The KING of CoN News!!!

• Now, I am pretty careful with coalition allies, and no one gets unqualified RoW with me or any of my coalition mates, and if they have such when they join, they have to drop it.
    The KING of CoN News!!!

• now i almost defeat his first wave even her force outnumbers me and with more tech equipment he have lvl 4, me lvl one
    that relive to me after he say to me im loser I have never seen such a hypocrite, coward, and sick person
    and he try to turn my friends against me !
    and in end i managed to win this round but i will quit game after this round until
    they add Palestine this first condition to me
    second the rules

and x4 its really not for me we have biological time to can sleep x4 most of them gold panic players
    Files

The post was edited 3 times, last by Rebelegy ().

• Rebelegy wrote:

now i almost defeat his first wave even her force outnumbers me and with more tech equipment he have lvl 4, me lvl one
    that relive to me after he say to me im loser I have never seen such a hypocrite, coward, and sick person
    and he try to turn my friends against me !
    and in end i managed to win this round but i will quit game after this round until
    they add Palestine this first condition to me
    second the rules

and x4 its really not for me we have biological time to can sleep x4 most of them gold panic players
    Adding Palestine is quite difficult because of its small area . If they add Palestine , making Israel plauabe will also be a difficulty .