CoN what ifs : What if national guards had short mobilizing time?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CoN what ifs : What if national guards had short mobilizing time?

This is a "What if" question of CoN which will be posted on a weekly basis . These questions are only for enjoyment .

Basic Infantriy is the first unit in CoN tech tree and takes about 19 hoursto be mobilized . What if their mobilization time was only 45 seconds ? And they were 90% cheaper than they are today ?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rozne Eltobliv ().

• Then my helicopter pilots would ask for overtime payment.

To be honest. I dont think that would change much. If you build them in the beginning of the game the hitpoitn penaltie and the ressource production would limit any spamming. And if someone does a recon rush these things woudl be pretty useless anyway...

To counter an infantry rush on the other hand...interesting option.

In late game it wouldnt make any difference at all as NG are so low tech that they get killed by basically everything (including Grandpas using their walking sticks)
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

Then my helicopter pilots would ask for overtime payment.

To be honest. I dont think that would change much. If you build them in the beginning of the game the hitpoitn penaltie and the ressource production would limit any spamming. And if someone does a recon rush these things woudl be pretty useless anyway...

To counter an infantry rush on the other hand...interesting option.

In late game it wouldnt make any difference at all as NG are so low tech that they get killed by basically everything (including Grandpas using their walking sticks)
      So ok , we do it infantries instead .