What are undead doing with their ressources?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• kurtvonstein wrote:

So in my latest game, the undead sitting on a stockpile of ressources...

test5.png

As they have no running costs...what the hack do they do with all that stuff?
      DUH!

They trade it for BRAAAIIINSSSS!
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

test5.png

DUH!
      They trade it for BRAAAIIINSSSS!
      nope they send it to their younger brothers living in Rising Tides . Their brothers , The Chosen , trade it for people and thus , more people are bought who serve in their organization . Lesser the zombies have resources , lesser are the Chosen strikes and vice-versa
    • MicahWill wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

test5.png

DUH!They trade it for BRAAAIIINSSSS!
      What's the current market value in dollars? ......asking for a friend.
      what really ? Dollars ? Zombies are very advanced . They use their own unit for trading . And that unit has too much value (more than 10 times even a Bitcoin).
    • Rozne Eltobliv wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

test5.png

DUH!They trade it for BRAAAIIINSSSS!
      nope they send it to their younger brothers living in Rising Tides . Their brothers , The Chosen , trade it for people and thus , more people are bought who serve in their organization . Lesser the zombies have resources , lesser are the Chosen strikes and vice-versa
      Huffing Jenkem is Bad, M'kay?
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• Kranzegrad wrote:

Last times i bombing hives cities by heavy bomber's to dozens times, but they always build new hives, ai want play with me!? i bombing malaysia and thailand cities, mean while ai build new hives to replaced destroyed hives, after i bombing hives to ruins, and always comming new hives, it's pisss off.
      Hmmm, this leads me to a question: Do you suffer a morale debuff for bombing/nuking zombies???
      What about chosen/insurgents? Does the game treat them too as civilian casualties?
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• Dealer of Death wrote:

Kranzegrad wrote:

Last times i bombing hives cities by heavy bomber's to dozens times, but they always build new hives, ai want play with me!? i bombing malaysia and thailand cities, mean while ai build new hives to replaced destroyed hives, after i bombing hives to ruins, and always comming new hives, it's pisss off.
      Hmmm, this leads me to a question: Do you suffer a morale debuff for bombing/nuking zombies???What about chosen/insurgents? Does the game treat them too as civilian casualties?
      Hey @Cryowolf, can you answer this? Because it only seems minorly stupid if you suffer a morale debuff from bombing/nuking insurgents/chosen, but it is extremely, mind bogglingly stupid for morale to downturn for bombing/nuking ZOMBIES
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• kurtvonstein wrote:

i can asnwer it: Ye you suffer moral penaltie...
      That's F**king stupid! You should have your Morale Go up for bombing or Nuking Zombies!
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• Dealer of Death wrote:

Kranzegrad wrote:

Hmmm, this leads me to a question: Do you suffer a morale debuff for bombing/nuking zombies???What about chosen/insurgents? Does the game treat them too as civilian casualties?
      This case happen's to last year in november, but i learn this case since of in august. I using wrong types aircraft to these, in March i didn't know Z are armor class, not soft (infantry) class. Next time's in third round i use navy strike fighter's and attack helicopters units to air raids, and i capturing hive's cities as well, i use them hive's cities strike unit with tank destroyer and mechanized infantry. I striking now, without coalition member waiting for next day capturing few hive's cities.

1 and 2 WWZ map round, it's still unknow map, until i learn zombie real class since of in august.
      Guns are always loaded.
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Kranzegrad wrote:

Hey @Cryowolf, can you answer this? Because it only seems minorly stupid if you suffer a morale debuff from bombing/nuking insurgents/chosen, but it is extremely, mind bogglingly stupid for morale to downturn for bombing/nuking ZOMBIES
      Well, bombing/nuking a city won't make the population happy no matter who owns it. Imagine living in a city overrun by zombies AND getting bombed and nuked. Knowing I'm collateral damage wouldn't raise my spirits either :D
    • 737373elj wrote:

Well an argument for the morale debuff is that your citizens get scared when they see the zombies...
      OK, so blowing up zombies should make them HAPPY, less of them to see.

ThePanda wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Kranzegrad wrote:

Well, bombing/nuking a city won't make the population happy no matter who owns it. Imagine living in a city overrun by zombies AND getting bombed and nuked. Knowing I'm collateral damage wouldn't raise my spirits either :D
      I'm thinking the population of a city taken over by zombies IS Zombies. It should make your people happy when you blow them up. Less things to eat their brains.
      The KING of CoN News!!!