reward for wining

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My main objection is there is no incentive to win only survive.

How diminished is your win if you only get 1500 gold for your win and the player next down in VP could theoretically get 1499 in gold for a loss?

There should at least be a small bonus.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • The reward should depend on your actual performance in game not only if you win/survive. For example if you didn't survive at the end but you manage to deal a lot of damage (real players only, not against an AI) you should get some reward. The same for if you win. You get more if you destroyed more units. Like a multiplying bonus.
      That would help so that games are not empty very quickly if it seems there's obvious winner. Players would have more incentive to stay and fight till the end even if can't win at the end.
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

My main objection is there is no incentive to win only survive.

How diminished is your win if you only get 1500 gold for your win and the player next down in VP could theoretically get 1499 in gold for a loss?

There should at least be a small bonus.
      I fully agree, perhaps a multiplier on your overall placement to set it apart, or/and even bonus XP. e.g. top 3 get a 200% multiplier on their gold, top 5 get bonus XP.