Negative manpower

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Negative manpower

Hey!

So I've been looking EVERYWHERE for an answer to this question, but I couldn't find anything anywhere...

What happens when I'm loosing manpower and reach zero? Will it have an effect on my morale? If yes, how bad will it be? Same goes for Oil, Electronics, etc.

I've reached maximum Manpower production in all of my 10 cities (425) and got over 200 units. It's a Roleplay game btw.
    • Assuming that manpower is a resource with the same negative effects once it reaches zero, I presume it will cause a -20 modifier in all provinces you own and you can’t create any new units
      Currently on (potentially permanent) hiatus

Instead of choosing wings to fly, we chose hands to hold with each other.

Yet the sky still fascinates us, is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?
    • Dawisimo wrote:

Hey!

So I've been looking EVERYWHERE for an answer to this question, but I couldn't find anything anywhere...

What happens when I'm loosing manpower and reach zero? Will it have an effect on my morale? If yes, how bad will it be? Same goes for Oil, Electronics, etc.

I've reached maximum Manpower production in all of my 10 cities (425) and got over 200 units. It's a Roleplay game btw.
      Hello Dawisimo! To answer your question. If you have zero manpower then you will not be able to mobilize troops. When you lose all your lands but you still have troops somehow then you can still try to get them back. It will have an effect on morale of course. Lastly, if you run out of resources like rares, fuel, etc. then you will not be able to build and research things. Hope this helps. Good luck in the battlefield! :thumbup: