Stealth Level 4 Naval officer cannot be revealed by ANYTHING

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Stealth Level 4 Naval officer cannot be revealed by ANYTHING

Hello!

I just realized someone in my game has a level 4 naval officer, with attack range of 100, anti air, and 75 HP. The Officer is a "stealth unit". It cannot be revealed by anything. ASW helicopters only reveal subs, naval recon planes only reveal subs too, and fellow ships cannot see the officer either. If the officer just decided to go solo, and to go hunting enemy transports, as the ship deals a good 17 damage, it would be almost impossible to track down the officer, because apparently, it has no radar signature either. It is crazy that a submarine has a sonar signature, but a huge ship the size of a cruiser doesn't have a radar signature. This is a problem that should be fixed. Thank you!
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • Dude. I get what you mean.
      Anyhow, it's kinda overpower. If aircraft carriers or cruisers could reveal stealth, then it would be just a little bit more balanced.
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."

The post was edited 1 time, last by The Ewac ().