Israel and how to win as the nation

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Israel and how to win as the nation

      Hey y'all!
      As you know, Israel is the small nation in the Middle East who often get overrun in the beginning. However, I was able to take over Turkey and Saudi Arabia while playing as Israel. Is it possible to win as Israel or is this just good luck? Has anybody ever won a game as Israel? If so, what's your advice and tips?
    • I never get allies while playing Israel though I have tried it thrice . I think Israel needs allies in the early game as it faces a risk of attack from stronger nations like Egypt , Turkey , Iraq , Syria , Saudi Arabia and even Greece sometimes . So you need to be allies with some of these nations so that they can help you defend if any other attacks . The biggest problem I faced while being Israel was that you can get attacked from all the directions and countries are you as a weak country because you have 5 cities compared to their 6 or 7 . So you need to keep sure that you don't get attacked from the other end if you are busy at war at one front . I have not seen anyone win as Israel till now but nothing is impossible they say . Good luck to you in your game !
    • 12072281 wrote:

      Hey y'all!
      As you know, Israel is the small nation in the Middle East who often get overrun in the beginning. However, I was able to take over Turkey and Saudi Arabia while playing as Israel. Is it possible to win as Israel or is this just good luck? Has anybody ever won a game as Israel? If so, what's your advice and tips?
      anonVictory6Israel.jpg
      *** Warning: This poster is on double secret probation ***

      "Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

      12072281 wrote:

      Hey y'all!
      As you know, Israel is the small nation in the Middle East who often get overrun in the beginning. However, I was able to take over Turkey and Saudi Arabia while playing as Israel. Is it possible to win as Israel or is this just good luck? Has anybody ever won a game as Israel? If so, what's your advice and tips?
      anonVictory6Israel.jpg
      I KNEW you would bust out this picture lol. :D

      I have also won as Israel, and yeah it's basically the same as other nations: be active and making friends helps
      but, that's just my 2 cents' worth
    • The main problems of Israel is few provinces causing low money and manpower generation. In order to be successful, you need to conquer larger countries as quickly as possible, and make good diplomatic decisions. Basically, as Teburu said, it’s just a normal country but taken up to 11
      Currently on (potentially permanent) hiatus

      Instead of choosing wings to fly, we chose hands to hold with each other.

      Yet the sky still fascinates us, is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?
    • 737373elj wrote:

      The main problems of Israel is few provinces causing low money and manpower generation. In order to be successful, you need to conquer larger countries as quickly as possible, and make good diplomatic decisions. Basically, as Teburu said, it’s just a normal country but taken up to 11
      main issue is that you cant see shit
      pretty much unplayable if there wasnt an extra tab to manage cities
      I am the basline for opinions
    • Teburu wrote:

      737373elj wrote:

      The main problems of Israel is few provinces causing low money and manpower generation. In order to be successful, you need to conquer larger countries as quickly as possible, and make good diplomatic decisions. Basically, as Teburu said, it’s just a normal country but taken up to 11
      main issue is that you cant see shitpretty much unplayable if there wasnt an extra tab to manage cities
      Actually kind of an incentive for sending things out to conquer, if you leave 'em at home, you can't see shit.
      *** Warning: This poster is on double secret probation ***

      "Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Rozne Eltobliv wrote:

      I started a new game as Israel . I got Egypt as an ally . Syria and Iraq are still empty so there is chance that experienced player may join as those nations . Saudi is a specialist and Iran a recruit . Let's see what happens ....
      Good luck, Israel is a tough win.
      *** Warning: This poster is on double secret probation ***

      "Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD