Won game solo but not in my stats

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Won game solo but not in my stats

I was in a coalition with no other players and won the game solo, but this has not been shown on my stats, I am still only showing 1 solo win not the 2 I have had. The game in question is 3592433, Please can someone have a look at this. Is it because I was in a coalition that it is not showing as a solo win evens though I was on my own with no other players, if so I think this is a bug as was on my own.
      Thank you
    • Nikki_L wrote:

I was in a coalition with no other players and won the game solo, but this has not been shown on my stats, I am still only showing 1 solo win not the 2 I have had. The game in question is 3592433, Please can someone have a look at this. Is it because I was in a coalition that it is not showing as a solo win evens though I was on my own with no other players, if so I think this is a bug as was on my own.
      Thank you
      Yeah Dude, just like Teb said, too bad, that extra flag (coalition flag) robbed you of a solo win, and will every time you are in a coalition, by yourself or with mates.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD