Market Trades aren't Going Through

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Market Trades aren't Going Through

Consider this my official bug-report, as mobile still does not have a bug report option.

Game# 3608407
      Both of us described below are playing on mobile.

My coalition have experienced multiple bugs in the in-game market. Whenever we try to share resources, we agree on an amount and put the offer on the market. However, the other person involved in the trade either: can't see the buy offer posted, or accept the buy offer and hear that the buyer never received the resources. Just now, I posted a buy offer for 7,000 supplies, my teammate accepted the offer, yet I never received supplies. So he just gave his supplies to the wind? That was a lot of supplies to just throw away.

This is our current game, but had this issue come and go last game as well.
      but, that's just my 2 cents' worth
    • Rozne Eltobliv wrote:

This happened with me too . I asked my ally for 2200 supplies . I put an offer in market which he was able to see . He accepted it and also received the money but I didn't get anything ! Did the computer get my supplies ? Or the ship which was delivering it sank in water ?
      MUHA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! Supplies! Rares! Components! Electronics! Everywhere! MUHA-HA-HA-HA!

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• Dealer of Death wrote:

Rozne Eltobliv wrote:

This happened with me too . I asked my ally for 2200 supplies . I put an offer in market which he was able to see . He accepted it and also received the money but I didn't get anything ! Did the computer get my supplies ? Or the ship which was delivering it sank in water ?
      MUHA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! Supplies! Rares! Components! Electronics! Everywhere! MUHA-HA-HA-HA!

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: the Ultimate Cyber Pirate!

The reward for his capture: nothing, because the market stole all my money and resources. :cursing:
      but, that's just my 2 cents' worth
    • MicahWill wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Rozne Eltobliv wrote:

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: the Ultimate Cyber Pirate!
      The reward for his capture: nothing, because the market stole all my money and resources. :cursing:
      computer didn't stole mine . Since I was playing Iran and my resources had to come from India , the Somali pirates looted the ships