HOLIDAY UPDATE (201216)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• HOLIDAY UPDATE (201216)

+ + + + MOBILE UPDATE + + + +
      NEW

Commanders! Shortly before the holidays we have integrated the Season Panel to Mobile - working the same as the Desktop client, allowing you to see your season’s standings. Additionally, this update introduces a number of optimization and quality of life improvements affecting most mobile players.

Changes:
      • Reworked a select number of icons for mobile client
      • Server side optimizations and performance changes
      • Added gold reward offer for free username change
      Fixes:
      • Fixed low Graphics setting
      • Fixed performance issues with newly released iPhone 12
      • Fixed instance of incorrect range circle on mobile

We also added in a goodie in preparation for the holidays... more information will follow next week!
      Dorado Games
      Conflict Of Nations

The post was edited 4 times, last by Yak ().

• Thanks for the hard work, however, your update has broken some things on mobile.

I cannot Split units anymore. I try to do this and select the location to move the split unit but the whole army (multiple units) moves.

Actually, been testing more. It seems i cannot split away an infantry unit from an army. And weirdly, tank destroyers are being left behind when i do split.

In the past, when you selected Split, on the pop up the sliders were already on the right (so pre-selected) and you slid left to remove units. Now you slide to the right to select units. It seems this change has caused a bug.

The post was edited 1 time, last by yiannimal ().

• yiannimal wrote:

Thanks for the hard work, however, your update has broken some things on mobile.

I cannot Split units anymore. I try to do this and select the location to move the split unit but the whole army (multiple units) moves.

Actually, been testing more. It seems i cannot split away an infantry unit from an army. And weirdly, tank destroyers are being left behind when i do split.

In the past, when you selected Split, on the pop up the sliders were already on the right (so pre-selected) and you slid left to remove units. Now you slide to the right to select units. It seems this change has caused a bug.
      Perhaps you missed the statement where "Your game has been improved"
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

yiannimal wrote:

Thanks for the hard work, however, your update has broken some things on mobile.

Darnit, I thought this was funny and now it has happened to me as well. I am hopelessly stuck with a 15 arty unit stack that I cannot spit.
      but, that's just my 2 cents' worth
    • MicahWill wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

yiannimal wrote:

Darnit, I thought this was funny and now it has happened to me as well. I am hopelessly stuck with a 15 arty unit stack that I cannot spit.
      SO, ... then you are ENJOYING, the improvement????
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD