Middle East Crisis and Blood and Oil/Potential Scenarios

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Middle East Crisis and Blood and Oil/Potential Scenarios

Hey Y'all!
      So I have a couple of questions that involved the Middle East Crisis and Blood and Oil.
      How long does it take for these games to re-appear again? I enjoyed playing MEC as the Caliphate and Israel.

And here's one on a potential scenario/
      Remember Flashpoint? Well, what do you think about having a version of it for the Pacific theater or on a continent?

And here's my final question-
      Do you think that since it's Christmas time and North Pole should be a strategic site? Also. do you think there should be a event based off of Christmas-Like having us players capture sites that produce toys and resources to see which nation dominate Christmas? What do you think?
    • 1. I’m afraid Dorado hasn’t given us an exact time for their re-release! However, I’m sure they’ll be back within a few months
      2. That has already been suggested a few times actually! I’ll put some links if I can remember to. So far however, Dorado has not stated whether or not they’ll be implementing this.
      3. This has also been suggested before, but Dorado is afraid that’ll be baselessly ripping off / conflicting with their sister company Bytro’s Call of War map, which already features an Antarctica map
      Currently on (potentially permanent) hiatus

Instead of choosing wings to fly, we chose hands to hold with each other.

Yet the sky still fascinates us, is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?