Cheating player

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cheating player

Hi,

there is a player in my game that is quite clearly hacking. Either that or he's spent thousands upon thousands of dollars. He has over 400K of both components and supplies and over 100k of the other RES and 700k of money.

How do I report his name. Looking at his / her stats he has done this in other games. either that or he's spent tens of, or more likely hundreds of thousands of dollars.

the odds of that are rather slim...

how do I do this?
    • anairne wrote:

either that or he's spent tens of, or more likely hundreds of thousands of dollars.
      Tell that to the gaming whales, those guys have millions of gold and help keep Dorado afloat.

If this is late-game, then there's even less cause for concern because late-game I can easily reach a million money, you just need to expand a lot
      Currently on (potentially permanent) hiatus

Instead of choosing wings to fly, we chose hands to hold with each other.

Yet the sky still fascinates us, is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?
    • You’ll be surprised
      Anyway I’ll just chalk it up to high gold spending
      The devs have repeatedly stated that the game is unhackable due to it being on secured servers
      I’ll also recommend quitting the game because these whales usually steamroll the competition
      Currently on (potentially permanent) hiatus

Instead of choosing wings to fly, we chose hands to hold with each other.

Yet the sky still fascinates us, is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?
    • anairne wrote:

Hi,

there is a player in my game that is quite clearly hacking. Either that or he's spent thousands upon thousands of dollars. He has over 400K of both components and supplies and over 100k of the other RES and 700k of money.

How do I report his name. Looking at his / her stats he has done this in other games. either that or he's spent tens of, or more likely hundreds of thousands of dollars.

the odds of that are rather slim...

how do I do this?
      You are seriously overestimating the monetary expenditure needed for that. I just looked at the Gold rates, and if he bought the $200.00 package and got 700,000 gold, that would easily enough for him to have 500,000 of BOTH Supplies AND Components with 125,000 Gold left over.

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • If you feel someone is cheating please fill-out a support ticket include the player in question's name, what they are doing, and such, and a member of the staff can look into it.

The forum is not the place to discuss it, also gold use isn't cheating as it helps to pay for the servers and other fees associated with building and maintaining a game.
      EN Team Lead