What is the most number of Warheads you've had in any CoN game?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is the most number of Warheads you've had in any CoN game?

So, what is the greatest amount of Warheads you have accumulated at any one time in any of your CoN games and of what type? Feel free to guesstimate if you don't know an exact figure.

For me, it's in "My Current Game" as the thread of the same name. 135 Conventional Warheads and climbing. Usually I use them up (with a strategic reserve for emergencies) almost as fast as I make them, but in "My Current Game" I am saving them for a "Finale".

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• 70 conventional, 18 chemical and as of now 0 nukes . That is the grand total for my most current game but I have used some of those. I have less now and never have had nukes. I am working on my first nukes now for emergency use.
      "Retreat hell! We're not retreating ..we're just advancing in a different direction." General Oliver Smith USMC
    • 2150 conventional warheads was my highest, but my secret is that i edit the HTML to enter ludicrously high values that do not mean anything IG, because i somehow think it impresses the ladies.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Opulon wrote:

2150 conventional warheads was my highest, but my secret is that i edit the HTML to enter ludicrously high values that do not mean anything IG, because i somehow think it impresses the ladies.
      Well, I wasn't going for any "impress" function, I was just curious, because normally, I have a tough time keeping more than 20 warheads around without using them.

The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• Don't mind me when i'm in full retard mode haha. The question is legit, it's just me that couldn't handle it seriously :D
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Rozne Eltobliv wrote:

I got a new one . Now my highest is 32 conventional , 6 chemical and 0 nuclear . The nuclear warhead was still being produced but the game ended
      Speaking of Nuclear Warheads, both your coalition partners are researching them. I don't know why Apache is, but I am, for Sheets and Giggles. Same reason I made TWO carriers in a Flashpoint game.
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• 100(ish) conventional (almost depleted), 30 chemical (25 used), and 40 nukes (with another 48 already in the queue).

this is the first time in a looong time since i've used warheads... i'm not generally a fan of the investment it takes... but i'm planning to nuke the entire map at the end for a fun, thanos-eque moment of raining fire!!!
      Conflict of Nations

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!" Malcolm Reynolds