List of Countries - Playable and NPC

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• List of Countries - Playable and NPC

Dear Devs,

For each map, may we please have both a list of the playable and non-playable countries in a simple compact format suitable for pasting into text editors or a spreadsheet (including cities, city sizes, and resources would be really nice icing on the cake) (tell us all of each country's neighbors and you'll be my new best friend), along with a map image (PNG format instead of a fuzzy JPEG?) that's large enough for all countries' names to be easily seen/found and read?

I've looked around for a few minutes and haven't found this info - If it already exists please let me know where to look.

KFGauss
    • I think I’ll try doing that
      BTW I do have a list of all playable countries with descriptions (Dorado also created one for WW3 in their Wiki)! I’ll link it here if I remember, I put it in ‘New to the forum? Start here!’ Subforum
      Edit: right here
      Currently on (potentially permanent) hiatus

Instead of choosing wings to fly, we chose hands to hold with each other.

Yet the sky still fascinates us, is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?

The post was edited 1 time, last by 737373elj ().

• 737373elj wrote:

I think I’ll try doing that
      BTW I do have a list of all playable countries with descriptions (Dorado also creates one for WW3 in their Wiki)! I’ll link it here if I remember, I put it in ‘New to the forum? Start here!’ Subforum
      Edit: right here
      It's in the shop for repairs.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD