An inappropriate and super biased twitter ad

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So this was in the article, at the end, "What is also surprising is that they haven’t deleted the tweet from their Twitter page after the amount of backlash they’ve gotten; they may be enjoying the attention. Conflict of Nations: World War 3 is a free-to-play PC game that has players battling it out with the armed forces of a nation. It’s a strategy game that challenges players to expand their military size, research new technology, and engage in foreign diplomacy."

If the plan WAS to surf on the controversy, it is working great- websites are practically advertising the game for free. :)
    Smart business moves.
    "Dealer of Death has counted to infinity... twice"
    -Kurtvonstein
  • Rozne Eltobliv wrote:

when I was new to the game , I searched about it in Google to know more (from non-official websites) . I came across a webpage which contained "browser game Conflict of Nations posts a controversial post on Twitter" something like this . I'm reading it , I came to know that they advertised themselves on the USA-Iran tensions of thay time . So this thing has already been in a controversy .

this is what I read back then . So why are we discussing a matter which has already been discussed ?
  • Second Cannae wrote:

So this was in the article, at the end, "What is also surprising is that they haven’t deleted the tweet from their Twitter page after the amount of backlash they’ve gotten; they may be enjoying the attention. Conflict of Nations: World War 3 is a free-to-play PC game that has players battling it out with the armed forces of a nation. It’s a strategy game that challenges players to expand their military size, research new technology, and engage in foreign diplomacy."

If the plan WAS to surf on the controversy, it is working great- websites are practically advertising the game for free. :)
    Smart business moves.
    Was going to point this.

The use of superlatives is incredible, and it's amazing to see bloggers putting articles that will actually create SEO Juice back to the game for free.

Twitter delivers again with its eternal irony : whenever their microcosm dislikes something, they instantly turn it into fame and exposure ---> I'm sure that even our CM would say "ah yes... the thing was auto planned, as it's a ad that runs in cycles since 2 years, but we should have disabled it just for the moment", but damn... this ad was unremarkable except for its target audience, and it's of pretty bad taste, they skyrocketed it into existence.

F.O.R F.R.E.E
    Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.